Let Me Help

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive topics, such as child abuse and rape (not y/n). The scene will be between ~, so you can just skip that part.

~(Y/N"s) POV~

I got up from the bed wearily, slightly concerned it was the creepy-ass manager. On the bright side, it could be Nighty, but why wouldn't he just come from the shadows of the room like he always did? I walked towards the door and saw a little girl, only about 6-7. She had bruises on her arms and legs, with tears rolling down her plump cheeks. I opened the door and knelt down to her height. "Heya, kiddo, what's going on?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little girl proceeded to tell me...that the manager was her uncle and he had...touched her. She didn't go into too much detail, but she said he would tell her to come to the back office with her, then make her take her clothes off.  He would then hit and rape her while recording her. She said that her uncle would tell her not to say anything or she would go to jail, but she had worked up the confidence to tell someone. I was the only person who would answer the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath before letting the little girl in, locking the door behind me. "It was very brave of you to tell me, thank you. Would...you like to take a bath? I can ask my boyfriend to get you some new clothes, okay?" The girl nodded, wiping her tears with her hand. "I-I'm Dolly, nice to meet you..," she said, smiling a little bit. "My name is (Y/N), it's nice to meet you, too, sweetie." The girl headed to the bathroom and after a few seconds, she put her clothes in a neat pile outside the door. 

I picked them up and folded them, setting them on the counter. I took the phone in the room and called Nighty again. After two rings, like last time, he answered. "Hello?" "Heya Nighty, I need a favor. Can you pick up some clothes for a little girl, about 6 or 7? And make sure they're a bit big, okay?" "Hold on, Darling. Why?" "Just...please, Nighty. And hurry." Nightmare sighed and said goodbye before hanging up. I kept an ear out for Dolly to be done, but ended up laying back on the bed.

After some time, a rustling came form the closet. I was initially freaked out, but the door opened to reveal my boyfriend with a bag. "Hello, Darling. I brought the clothes you asked for," he said, smiling. I got up and wrapped my arms around him in a hug, Nighty returning it with one arm. "Hi Nighty, I missed you." "You did? Goodness, y-you're so..," he started, but soon he cleared his throat and went quiet. "Oh, hold on for a second." I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked softly. 

"Hey Dolly, I got you some new clothes. Can you open the door, please?" I heard a noise before the door opened a crack. I shoved the plastic bag through and felt her take it. I pulled my hand out and shut the door. "So, what did you need the clothes for?" I told Nighty everything Dolly told me. "I see...give me a second, Darling. I'll be right back," Nighty went into the closet again, which was pretty funny to water, and I assumed he teleported away.

A few minutes later, Dolly came out from the bathroom with the bag. I put her old clothes in there and tied it shut, tossing it on the ground. "So, Dolly, my boyfriend can be a little scary, but I promise he's really nice, okay?" Dolly nodded and shyly played with her wet hair. "Want me to braid your hair?" Dolly's eyes lit up. "Would you, please?" I smiled and nodded, gesturing to the bed. She sat down, her back facing out towards me. I started detangling it with my hands gently.

A few minutes into doing Dolly's hair, the rattling from the closet came. She jumped a bit, but I quickly reassured her it was my boyfriend. Nighty came out not too long after, with Horror, Dust, G, and Killer. I hadn't met G at all, but Nighty told me he had two cracks along either sides of his skull, along with a cropped jacket. And this extra guy fit the description perfectly. "Hello, (Y/N). Is this beautiful little girl Dolly?" I nodded and watched as Nightmare tentatively walked over.

He gave a kind smile to Dolly, who was a bit scared, but warmed up quickly. "Hiya, mister Nighty!" Nightmare's hand reached out and rubbed her cheek. The interaction was honestly adorable, and I couldn't imagine how anyone could think Nighty was a bad guy. Killer walked over, smiling as per usual. "Is this your daughter or something, Boss?" he said, eyeing the girl. Dolly seemed to panic a bit and leaned back into me. I rubbed her shoulders and touched my forehead to the back of her skull.

"Killer, this is the little girl I briefly told you all about," Nighty said, a look of sadness on his face as he pulled his hand away from her cheek. "Oh, I...sh-she's a little kid...oh my god..," Killer turned around and covered his mouth, obviously freaking Horror out, because he came over and wrapped Killer in his arms. Dust and G walked over, also seeming to pale at how young Dolly was. "Do you like the clothes I picked for you, Dolly?" Nightmare asked, smiling again. Dolly nodded and smiled. "Thank you, mister Nighty..."

Nightmare nodded and patted her head. "Alright, let's go. We'll be back in a bit, (Y/N)," he said, the other four leaving while shooting looks of pity at Dolly. I finished up the braid in her hair and smiled at how cute she looked now that she was all cleaned up. "Do you want to watch some T.V. Dolly?" She smiled and nodded, getting into the bed and covering herself up. I smiled and turned on the old tube television to some cartoons. 

There was this older cartoon that literally made my heart beat faster. "Oh my stars, Backyardigans!" Dolly giggled and I sat beside her, scream-singing the theme song. She laughed and it was one of the cutest things I'd ever heard. We watched a couple episodes before the group of five reentered. Fuck, I forgot to lock the door. "Are you two having fun?" Dolly nodded and smiled. "Yeah! (Y/N) and I are watching Backyardigans!" 

I smiled and patted Dolly's head, hearing her giggle a bit. I took a closer look at everyone and noticed...blood. Horror and Killer's sleeves had blood, as well as their hands. G had some splattered on his pants. I couldn't tell if Dust had blood on him since his clothes were always bloody. Nightmare, though...his tentacles had blood on the tips, which is possibly why he kept trying to hide them. "Well, I think we should get you back to your parents," I said. "B-But...Uncle Mikey said they were away in jail..."

A/N: Thanks for reading. This is...kind of a cliffhanger?  Anyways, here's the poll of the day!

Standard Cartoons?

Or

Japanese Anime?

Date: 8/15/22 00:23

Word Count: 1200