part 37

Ima be completely honest I don't really like the last chapter, but in to lazy to re do it rn so just bare with me as I correct it (: thx!

3rd person's POV

     The three girls layed there motionless. Until Marcy woke with a green strip of hair. She looked around dazed. As she looked at her hands green vains faded back to what they were before. Then she remembered Anne and Sasha. She ran to there side and held them close "Marcy," Sasha asked "Sasha your awake," Marcy exclaimed "yeah, what happened to your hair," She asked "my hair? You hair has a punk strip in it," Marcy said noticing the pink strip "you have green," Sasha said before lookin at Anne "And Anne has blue," she observed. But before they could think about it any longer they heard a raspy voice "Marcy, Sasha," Anne asked "oh good your up," Marcy said going to her side. She helped Anne get to her feet "is it just me or is it freezing," Anne asked "Now that you mention it," Marcy started. "I'm fine," Sasha said clearly freezing "no use my cloak," Marcy offered to Annes disappointment. "I see you Annie," Marcy said jumping over to her. She wrapped her arm around her  pulling her close to share her body heat. "Thanks Mar-Mar," Anne thanked. The Calamity Trio walked closer to Newtopia. It had been the same for the past 3 days until finally they made it.(hehe next chapter I will show there date, so be prepared, for that) *whitle* Marcy called JoeSparow. Joe flew graciously down to her. "Ahhh Joe I missed you," Marcy said hugging her bird companion. "Where's Mint," Marcy asked Joe moved his head and revealed a sleeping Mint. "Aww, your such a good mom Joe," Anne coed. *Chirp* Joe lowered his wing for The girls the climb. He took off  "TO WARTWOOD," Marcy shouted. *chirp* "so that's Mint huh," Sasha asked "yup," Marcy and Anne said in unison. "JINX," they said again "DOUBLE JINX," Once again they spoke at the same time. "Hehe Gay as-," Sasha started "CHILD FRIENDLY," Marcy shouted as Sasha was about to say ass- I mean buttox and they flew back to Wartwood.

Sorry for the short chapter, just not feeling it today BUT I wanted to get a chapter out. So here ya go. Expect to see more of Mint Joe and other Crack head adventures. Enjoy the date chapter next. (;