Part 13

Annes POV

     I ran faster than I had ever run before. A blush streaking across my face. POW. I ran into someone and fell to the ground with an oof. "Anne," HopPop voice came from the other person. "Oh, It's you," I said kinda distracted not thinking about what I had said. "Oh, it's me?  Now Anne what have I told you about respecting your elde-," HopPop was cut off when I big KA-BOOM could be heard from the area Marcy was in. Shocked I looked over and started running back. But as I made it about 3 quarters of the way there I was knocked off my feet by a big green blast sent in all directions. Even more worried than I was before I got up and started running faster than I had before. As soon as I turned the corner I saw Marcy. But, She was flouting? Her hair had been slicked back. Her hair was green and had effects coming off of it. such as little swerlys (kinda like the Minecraft potion effect). Her eyes became green and she had a tail and a set of horns growing out of her head. "MARCY," I yelled. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of her. I looked over to see mint Mint was no longer gray but had mixed fur of different shades of green. Suddenly Marcy fell. I ran to try and catch her but she seemed to fall faster than normal. As she was falling she and Mint turned back into their normal selves with what looked like the horns tail and the mixed pattern falling out of existence. Even with Marcy falling back at a normal speed I could not get to her in time. she had face planted a root."Marcy?" I asked. "Oof, What the how did this happen," She asked clearly not remembering what happened as of the last minute.

Time Skip

I filled her in showed her the picture as she was holding a frozen worm this time wrapped in a leaf to her eye again. "That's going to bruise," I said out of nowhere. I rested my chin on her head as I drifted off the sleep on a wide-eyed Marcy.