Part 5

Anne's POV

     I woke up to Mar- wait where's Marcy. I was lo-key expecting to see Marcy. Figuring she had gone up stairs I took a step off my bed. As my food hit the ground I felt wetness. Before I had time to think on what just happened There was a  gag and coughing and something bit down on my foot. Startled I looked down to see Marcy on the floor just waking up. I sat back on the bed lifting my foot in a hurry . Not wanting to say the first word I waited. "hello," Marcy's voice cut the silence with her raspy, quiet tone. I think reality fell on her as she started spitting and sticking her tongue out. "Oh my god I am so sorry mar-mar," I had said still trying to process what just happened. "wait what was Marcy doing on the floor," I said to tired" to think about what I am saying. Marcy got up quick" Marcy must have fallen off the bed," She had said with a small grin on her face. Blushing I sorta yelled "Its nit my fault," I said with the face (as shown on the next page)

Marcy's POV

     After washing my mouth out with some home made soup we ate breakfast

Time Skip

Anne and I were walking down to see the new building  they had built. Somehow overnight? "Its crazy to think that the people that built this town new exactly how heavy it had to be to not sink the town in the swamp. But with more calculations they were able to make a new building," 

We got there and it wasss- "DRUMM ROLE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE," I had said with a loud voice. Anne started drumming my head like she did in Newtopia. Giggling we looked over. "ITS A PET STORRR," Anne yelled.