Part 1 redone

What if True Colors ended like this

Marcy's POV

     I was on my way to Wartwood. I had not seen Anne or the plantars in so long. Like since the intelligence temple. BUTT now I was going to stay for... well hopefully live there. The travel would take 2 hours for JoeSparow. So I took out my Switch just to pass the time plusssss there is a once in a life time event and it ends today. I'm DIEING to get my hands on some of these things and co poetry these missions... I'm coming for you Dr. Francsosquats. "One more hit come onnn," I whispered to myself. "OH YEAHH BOII," I stood up to do a little dancey dance. Remembering where I was stopped me.. "Heheh that could've been game over," I sat back down putting my device away. Oh hey were over Annes house. As if on cue Anne popped out of the house holding a pile of blankets and pillows. "ANNE HI ANNE Woahh-," Of course, the thing I just stopped myself from doing, I did. I'm so lucky Anne had those blankets. "What- MARCY," Anne rushed placing the blankets. I wasnt too worried, which is wierd for my situation. It's just somthing about Anne that makes me know I'll always be safe around her. I roughly landed in the blankets face planting. "MARCY, are you ok," Anne helped me up. "Yeah good thing you showed up," I smiled at her. She looked at my eye "that's going to bruse," she pulled her hand away. "Why did you have those blankets anyways," I asked trying to change the subject from me crash landing... "Oh their bed bug infested," Anne cringed. "Yeah you don't want to touch those," I smiled. My smile dropped... "wait-," "GET IT OFF GEY IT OFF,"

 "wait-," "GET IT OFF GEY IT OFF,"