"First of all. No, we wouldn't know the gender so what the hell are we shopping for? Two, we wouldn't be bored tomorrow because we could have sex repeatedly. You do realize that if your pregnant having sex isn't something we're gonna do a lot, right?"

"But people say having sex while being pregnant helps with the pushing!"

He rolled his eyes and toook a bite out of his orange chicken. "Okay Eren." He said after he chewed.

"Is that a yes to having sex while being pregnant?"

"Yes. That's only if your pregnant."

I frowned. I then stood up closing his stuff late and putting it to the side. "Stand up."

He looked up at me before standing up, towering over me. I blushed slightly before grabbing his hand. "We're gonna make this damn baby tonight. You hear me Mr. Ackerman?"

He looked at me as I began to pull him. I glanced over my shoulder to see his reaction. "So bossy." He smirked. "But fine. Whatever you want."

-
(Description.)

I honestly... Can't even. Levi is so good in bed, and getting filled up by his cum is so fucking good. It was repeating too, he never stopped cumming in me and despite how tired we both were, he kept going so we can actually have a good chance of being preggers.

-

The next day passed and I woke up running to the bathroom. I dropped to my knees and opened the toilet seat I then let everything out of me.

I coughed, threw up and everything. None of this was okay... Did we get drunk last night?! What the hell happened to me!

I heard footsteps and I laid my head on my shoulder as I kept my eyes on the toilet.

"Baby?" Levi spoke.

I let a tear drop down. I don't know why I was feeling this type of way...

He picked up and held me. "Why are you crying?" He whispered.

"Levi... I'm sick... I don't know why..." I mumbled.

Levi froze all of a sudden. He stepped back and looked me up and down. I frowned at his instincts.

He smiled bright and I glared at him. "None of this is something to be p-"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" He ran off.

I was too stunned to speak. I quickly followed after him. He was putting his shoes on and running around. "WHAT?"

"YOUR HAVING MORNING SICKNESS. TAKE A SEAT AND SHUT UP!"

"HUH?!" I jumped up and down excitedly. "WERE PREGNANT! IM PREGNANT!!"

He turned around swiftly and grabbed me kissing me softly. I kissed him back happily. He then sat me down. He leaned in slightly making me blush.

"I'm new to this... We both are. But are you craving anything right now? And just to be sure I'm getting a pregnancy test."

"Now that you say... I'm craving tacos with lots of sour cream!"

He cringed slightly before nodding. He kissed my cheek. "Be good while I go feed you and our baby."

"Okay!"

When he left I felt clingy but I decided I should tell the others. No... I should wait for Levi.

-

When he came back I began to eat the tacos he got from a restaurant with lots of sour cream. I moaned at the satisfaction.

"We need to tell the others!"

"Whatever you want."

Levi has been smiling all day, and I kept help but smile also! We're preggers!

So while I was eating Levi called them over. While I finished eating, we took the pregnancy test to make sure. Levi was watching me carefully which I found cute by his concern face when I had to pee on the stick.

It was very much true, I was pregnant... I couldn't help but jump into Levi's arms despise the fact I peed and didn't wash my hands.

He was definitely disgusted but chose to ignore it. When everyone came over, we sat them down before standing infront of them all.

Levi put his hand on my stomach as a hint to the others. "So why are we here again?" Jean asked to which Marco and Armin slapped his arm.

"Okay, so, me and Levi have something to tell you guys." I said happily. "Levi would you like to do the honors?"

"Same time." He said calmly.

I saw Hanji bouncing up and down, meaning she already knew and was trying to stay shut. How is she so good?!

"We're pregnant!" We both said.

Everyone froze besides Hanji who jumped up screaming happy cuss words.

Everyone was still frozen for a second before they stood up and clapped happily. "Congratulations!" They all said including Jean surprisingly.

I then heard Jean whisper to Levi, "You better take good care of my sister."

"Pfft. Take care of your breath." Levi gagged and I giggled as I clapped my hands.

Jean glared at me and Levi and Levi only rolled his eyes at Jean.