SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

Start from the beginning

Nozi is still seated patiently waiting for Simphiwe to be done but seems like to be taking forever. She really needs this phone, and she really needs to do a swim asap.
The clock hits twelve on the dot and looks like she will have to take the initiative to leave him here. She will come back once he's done. She stands up and walks out in a hurry. Gets into her car and drives off at full speed. Passing every. robot like a thief…

MEANWHILE
Jele is outside the shop waiting for Nozi impatiently. Maybe she has a hangover or something. He glares at his watch one last time and sighs in discouragement and stands up ready to pay. A car parks right in front of him, he smiles relaxing a bit. Nozi dashes out of the car hurrying towards him.
“Sorry I'm late. Was stuck in that marriage council shit thingy.” she catches her breath.
“Where is he?”
“I left him there. Come let's go before he gets done.”
Jele smiles ribald and holds her hand pulling her towards the cell phone store.
“Phones are very expensive here.” The prices are just ridiculous, it doesn’t make sense to her.
“I know. I am the one that is not paying you, remember. Take whatever phone you want.” he says. Nozi smiled from ear to ear in happiness until she spotted the one that just melted her heart.
“This one.” She doesn’t check the price but later gasps looking at the figures.
“No way, it's too expensive!” she exclaims, holding her mouth. She doesn’t want to milk his pocket dry. Maybe he had a girlfriend somewhere or better yet a child.
Jele calls out for the shop assistance for some help…
He helps her set It up…
“WhatsApp first.”
Jele says downloading. Nozi chucks with her hands on her waist.
“I also want Facebook and Instagram.”
“No, WhatsApp is good for now. Here, done.” He hands her the phone back. She smiles looking at her brand-new Samsung Galaxy Flip4 5G DS. When was the last time Simphiwe bought her something this amazing? She cannot even remember herself. It was just the Kwid that she is driving that she was gifted with but her so cold husband but gets to drive his car from time to time.
“Thank you.”
Shes smiling from ear to ear, failing to contain her excitement. She blushes, looks down and smiles. She will cherish this phone like her father’s phone.
“I think I should get going.” she says realizing the time. They did quite have some fun together. From buying phone, having lunch…
“Call me and do not forget the codes, please.”
They briefly hug and Jele perks on her lips. She runs to the car hoping to find Simphiwe still in session…

She finds him seated on the side of the parking lot pavement. She parks right Infront of him, steps out of the car and briefly smiles looking at him.
“You're done.” Suddenly she's nervous.
“Where have you been. It's been an hour, Nozi.”
“Yea I know I'm sorry. Just got carried away with this.”
She flails her hands in the air and shows him the new phone.
“Help me stand. I’m tired.” he says.
“Ow,” suddenly her mood has died down. She puts the phone at the back of her pocket and helps him stand. She holds his waist and helps him limp to the car….

Arriving at home, the atmosphere was not so good. I just want to be out of his hair for a while and forget about him in the process. I practically told him that I bought a new phone and all he could do not be bothered.
“I am going to fetch Zuri.”
I told him. He is so glued to his phone tying back and forth.
“Mxm,” I grab the car keys and walk out. I do not care if he heard me or not. Part of me still believes that he is cheating. But I have no reason to doubt him because I haven't caught him recently apart from that stupid girl who resurfaced. I cling to the staring wheel and slightly bang my head on it.
I pull my phone out from my back pocket and anticipate what I am about to do. I just want to know how it feels to cheat.
“Where are you?” I ask.
“In town, why?’
“Book somewhere, I w…”
“No need to explain further.” he drops the line putting a smile on my face.
I drive slowly this time around. With the location he sent me I managed to spot him within the crowd. This man has a very well-built body. A body that just makes you want to scream his clan names without him touching you. The confidence in him gives me goosebumps. I remember how my husband was like this back then. Lately he has just become an arrogant jerk I do not understand.
He hops in on the passenger's seat. My eyes are still glued on him…
“What?”
His voice sends some signals to my body. Signal I cannot explain.
“Your cute.”
“I know.”
Mxm cocky as much at least he is not hiding it.

With him being a director - I drove along. And I must say. It's been a long time since I ever felt this way. It's been long since a man has looked at me the way he looks at me. I tried pushing myself in the arms of Sigujana but he was not it for me.
He has already booked the hotel for us. I feel bad for using his money today by my clit need a lot of throbbing.
“I've missed you.”
He squeezes my butt and opens the door. The whole room is magnificent. Roses, champagne… he grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall and canoodles me so deeply that he made me lose all my senses…

“Can we use protection?” I asked out of fear. Imagine me coming back home with a basted child. His mother would rejoice till king dome came.
“I will not nut in you.” After that dazzling kiss, he threw me on top of the bed and disrobed me leaving me fully naked. He is looking at me with amorous desire.
Somehow, I believe him. I nod my head and smile…
His hands trailing all the way down to my exposed clit. Just the touch makes me want to scream Satan straight – look him in the eye and tell him that I’m about to be served. My vagina feels like it won’t be okay if it doesn’t get that filling sensation. A finger doesn't do me no good at this point, this time around I just need to be stretched by a God damn penis!
"Faka!"
I hiss pulling his hand away from my swollen clit. I'm already imagining him deep inside of me. He strokes himself. I'm even surprised that he has a full package. Here I am laying on my back fully naked with my legs wide open.
The tip is being rubbed in-between my folds. I jerk myself up and aim for the hole, in which I do. I lower my body with his tip still peeping through my opening.
I feel pressure and then it feels warmer and warmer as his machine goes back and forth, halfly. I am feeling fullness and warmth. It is so wrong but feels so damn right.
He pushes in furthermore. It feels like a good stretch. Like my muscles are tense and I just reach out and feel things open and release tension.
Then the fullness gets thicker and thicker. It’s weird to describe, because without sex my vagina doesn’t feel empty, but during sex fullness is the main sensation. It just feels like a warm stretch, like being full after a nice meal and feeling your tummy expand… but sexy.
"Babe," he bites my ear lobe moving in slow motion hitting it right. Deep down…
"Ow God," I bite my finger preventing myself from screaming.
What am I feeling?
It’s tingly and good sensitive around the outer vagina and on the inside its pain mixed with pleasure I cannot describe.
It’s like finally discovering the correct key for the door- unlocking the doorway to pleasure time.
Imagine being slowly filled with something that creates an immense sense of pleasure, tingling, and a general good feeling. It's true when they say it doesn’t really matter the shape or size, but the sensation of a penis entering coupled with the weight of someone on top of you is just amazing.
The amazement I'm in.
"It feels like a warm cucumber." He groans. The sweat dripping on top of me…
Haed full strokes!
I scream to the fullest and I do not care whether the whole town hears me.
"Yes, mami."
I shake underneath. He uppers the pace leaving me whipping boldly. I'm sure the walls are dead by now.
"Fu**! Uyashisa babe."
The mumbles - it's a story for another day! The greatest pleasure…
"Damn." He collapsed on top of me holding me tight like I'd run away from his eyes.