CHAPTER: 49

I run down the corridor with red roses in my hand. I wasn't paying any attention to my surrounding because, I know, no one will be walking by this place. It's strictly reserved for family members. I notice someone walking towards me with a mountain of books in their hand, covering their face. I was running on a good speed. I try to control my pace and slowed down. I thought I'd stop. But, my feet said otherwise. My body shoved itself in the person with a mountain of books.

“Ouch!” I wince in pain, lost my balance. My feet got tangled with theirs and both of us fell. I feel something soft on my chest, the pain shoot in my hips to back.
“Fuck!” The person said, a woman. A WOMAN! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY WOMAN HERE!!!! I open my eyes and my eyes met a pair of water blue ones, staring peering into mine. She was on top of me. She stared at me with blank expression, I don't what expression I made.

“You're so pretty!” She commented. I smiled sheepishly, “Thanks, I guess.” I reply. She finally decided to break out eye-contact and then pull herself away to sit on her heels. I push myself to sit up, rubbing my head.

She looks at the books scattered on the floor. I look at her, “I'm so sorry, I didn't know someone would walk by here. Usually, this hallway is empty,”
She began to collect the books. I decide to help her. She had all the books taken from the library.

“Who are you? It's my first time seeing you around? And, you've permission to enter the library?” I give her a questioning look.
“My name is Narae, And you?”
“Ari.”

• • •

YEONJUN, Nowadays, Ari is acting weird. She would doll up during the day, wear minimalist clothes at night. Like she is doing it on purpose. She is getting really clinging, like a cat. Not that I hate it. I would die to get treated like that by her. She gets a turn on after making out. After marking her even I can smell her heat even for far away. I want to avoid doing anything to her, she just woke up from the bed after being in coma for a month. I know my body and how I can be? I don't want to hurt her.

The problem is today. I'm on rut, looking at her, she doesn't look she is discouraged at all. I might lose control, should I not go back to room? Yeonjun unknowingly rubs his lips with his index fingers. He was in deep thoughts. Beomgyu, Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai look at him quietly sipping on their drinks.

“What's wrong with him?” Taehyun asks.
Soobin sighing replies, “He is in rut!”
Hueningkai's face scrunch in disgust because for him mingling for sexual purposes was disgusting, “Then, what is he doing here?”
“I don't know,”
Beomgyu smiles, “Hyung. Are you not going back to your room? I thought things between you and sister-in-law are good?”

Yeonjun flinches, breaks out from the train of thoughts, and he gasped. His heart burning with sensation of heat. He closed his eyes heavily, in a deep sigh, as he pats his chest. He leaned his head back on the Victorian sofa, They were all at home. Toreador mansion, sitting in the bar of the mansion.

“Come on Hyung, Go now!”
“Shut up! I don't want too.”
“But why?” Taehyun asks.
“Ari just woke up from coma, Her body is still weak, and I don't want to hurt her.”
“Didn't she woke a month ago? I'm certain, I've seen her running around in the mansion the entire day. She showed Narae around!” Soobin adds.
Taehyun added, “She is alright!”
“What do you mean? She needs rest. She was hurt and her meridians were blocked!!” Yeonjun snapped. Everyone in the room sighs loudly.

Subsequently, Yeonjun walked down the quiet hallway. His feet clacking in the hallway. His head filled with thoughts of every possibility and worries. What will he do? His plan was to get night clothes and leave the room. When he reached near, he heard the groan of someone. It was Ari's voice. He rushed down towards the room, he swung the door open to find her on the floor.

I was about to go. I notice the inviting dress she was wearing. A white satin dress and the coatie falling off her shoulder exposing her back, I gulp taking a deep breath. I walked towards her.

“What happened?”
“I fell down in the morning and I think I have to sprain,” She said, her voice sweet like honey.
I get up, “Let me get you-” She grabs my sleeves, “What?”
“You can take me to bathroom, I was going to bathroom anyway,” She says. I bite my inner cheeks, “Okay.”

I lift her off the floor in bridal style, just kill me. The earthly smell that her body was emitting was making me lose my brains to reason. I just stopped breathing, literally. This girl will be the end of me. I hope she doesn't know I'm hard. I take her to the bathroom. I make her sit on the edge of the bathtub. I get up when I finally notice, the strong smell of vanilla, roses, lavender. The candles lit in the every corner, the setting of bathroom was just so romantic. The bathtub filled with red liquid and flowers.

I looked at Ari. She smiled coquettishly.

“You've no ideas. What you are getting yourself into. You're not well, Why don't you understand?” I ask groaning, hiding my face behind my palm.
She grabs my hand using hers, “I know my body, and I'm alright!”
“No you're not.”
“Yeonjun. I have already been healed with magic several times. My body is more than fine! You can do it. Or are you not doing it because lately, I've been looking ugly?” She asks, before running towards the mirror. She looked at her face. I couldn't help but smile to her coquettish behaviour. Was she always like this? I licked my lips, walking towards her.

• • •

Yeonjun wraps his hand around me, snuggling his face in the crook of my neck. I felt his lips leaving a wet imprint on my neck, the heat rushed from my core to all over my body, “You look pretty. I can ravish you right now.” He mumbled against my skin.

I turn around, “I love you…” I kiss a trail against his chest, feeling his heart pounding against my skin.

His voice husky, “I love you too…” He cupped my cheeks, bringing my lips closer to his before closing the gap between us.

I wrap my hands around the back of his neck. He lifts me by my hips, placing me on the sink, our lips meet again in a more passionate kiss. I gasp, when his tongue swoops down my mouth. He was kissing me roughly, causing our tongues to crash briefly. I feel the desire unfurl into me, and I was kissing him, returning him the same fervour. He knots my hair in his fist, while the low groan escaped from the back of his throat.

I moaned, feeling his strong hands caressing my sensitive body. He pulls away, gazing at me teasingly. He leaves the wet trails of kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned so loudly, “Tell me, little witch, What do you want me to do?”