EPILOGUE

Three months passed, I regained my mana altogether. I feel much better than before. I've also found something very unusual. In my past life, I stayed at Toreador mansion and I never came across the girl named Narae. She is Soobin's mate. Soobin didn't have a mate in my past life. Even though I never interacted to them, I was well aware of their lives and personalities.

I didn't interact with Soobin in this life as well to bring a change in his life. I just dug deeper into Narae's life and found out. The second companion of which, who was a female werewolf, a person with water blue eyes. Narae had water blue eyes, she was also the firstborn girl in generations of alpha family. If my guess is right, she looks as if she is also searching for the Queen. I confronted her about it, and she was indeed looking for her. It brought me another step closer to Queen.

Today, is a great day because I'll be returning to the Coven and will succeed the High Priestess. It's a big day for me. I was stressed since the morning.

"Ari, it will fine. I'm sure you'll do great," He said before kissing me.

I left, sitting in the car that Woosuk drove here. Ari let out a sigh before she stepped out of the car and stood before the coven. Her eyes scanning the coven before she looked down at the entrance witches and wizard, children at the entrance gazing at me with the happy face. A smile made its way to my lips. I looked at Woosuk who led me inside the coven.

The insides were decorated with the flowers and salts were kept in the corner for the protection because today an auspicious ritual will take place. My heart swelled with anxiety of responsibilities that I was about to receive. I cannot go back to my old ways of living by doing nothing.

The witches took me to the great bath for cleansing. The moment I stepped in, I saw the smoke of incense in the room. It was a rectangular tank in the middle of the courtyard shaped room with various pillars around. The water was filled with milk, roses and Himalayan salt and essential oils. The Smoky quartz placed in the corner of the room. I stripped down my clothing, I was in bare minimum clothes. Witches poured water from on my head, drenching my body in the water for cleansing before I entered the bathtub or pond, whatever you call it.

After bathing, I was dressed into new clothes. It was a sleeveless emerald green gown with front silt on the right to left and detachable bolero cape. It matched the colour of my eyes when they turn green while using magic. My hair was braided before they were twisted into a bun and silver hair accessories decorated on my hair. The Golden colour is for the Queen. The silver is for the High Priestess, who is right below the Queen. The witches painted my nails green, everything was green, just like the colour of my mana.

Right in the evening, the ritual began. I was taken to temple of Hecate inside the coven. The light of the moon was falling inside from the ceiling to floor window. The circle was cast, and I stood in the middle while other elder witches stood around the circle. They raised the elemental protective barriers. While, I did the ritual instructed by the elder witches of coven. Everyone was quiet during the entire process, not a single soul spoke.

The tray was brought on which laid the jewellery that only the High Priestess is allowed to wear was brought before my eyes. The elder Priestess held in her hands. I closed my eyes as other Priestesses joined in. They placed the silver hairpin in my bun. They take my hands and put a big emerald which was held by the names in the middle and put it in my index finger. It symbolizes my authority. I breathed out as each jewellery was placed. The last, the silver claw was placed in each finger of mine.

"You, Min Ari is the High Priestess of Divine Lunar Coven from today onwards. From today, it's your duty to protect the witches and rule over the witches until the absence of the Queen," She gave the want to me.

As soon as she did, the entire coven was rejoiced. The moon light shone brilliantly upon Ari's body. She let out a deep sigh before she gets up from the floor. Everyone in the hall quietened and stepped back, while walks to the altar of Hecate and bowed her. The moment she turned around, everyone bowed their head before her in respect. Ari smiles, her eyes meeting Woosuk.

"From today onwards, the bloodline of Min regained her position as the high priestess after thousands of years. This is the sign of our saviour, the one who will protect us from the corrupt monster has returned."

"The Queen is reborn again, the Golden hearted Princess is Born again!!"

Elder of the Coven announced. The drums were played, a feast was organized the same night. In the midst of the all this, my phone buzzed. I saw Yeonjun's text: come out in the garden. It said.

My eyes widen, I looked around. Everyone was surrounding me. I somehow managed to excuse myself and went out in the garden. Yeonjun leaned on the tree, his face tilted upward. He gazed at the full moon, his eyes red like blood. He sensed my presence and looked in my direction, his eyes lit up like millions of fireflies resided in them. He smiled.

I picked my gown in my hands and ran across the grass. While, he opened his arms and jumped into a hug. As he spinned me around, making me giggle.

"You look gorgeous." He husked in my ear, "Makes me feel like tearing this up and eat you up."
"You can't do that, or they will find out you entered here!"

I bite my lips, coquettishly, my eyes squinting. My cheeks turning beet root red, I was thankful that it was dark.

"That's the worst part!"

Everything is going in order. The moment I returned in time. All I dreamt of was living the life of the normal girl. Never in my wildest dreams I thought, I'd also get a reason to live. I never thought my relationship with Yeonjun will improve to the level where we were back to our high school days.

[The End]