CHAPTER: 12

Yeonjun never left his study. Overworking himself either or burying himself in his study while Ari was locked inside the darkroom.
The memories of their first meet running in her mind.

Four years ago, in Seonnam High, I was sitting by the window staring outside like always reminiscing about my life. It was just another boring day with nothing new to do.

My mother died and my father disappeared, My maternal uncle took me in, I thought he was a good person but no what he wanted was to sell me to expand his business in future and I accepted that will because I wanted to live a comfortable life (if you gonna judge me but I want a comfortable life) I was sure that I'll use my magic to kill him. My life was simple and those people my uncle, aunt and those twins cousin have always been indifferent to me it's not like I care.

The second last year of school just started and it was another normal day, I was in the classroom sitting quietly while others were making noises and gazed out of the window at the cherry blossom tree. I was a quiet, normal girl who did not have many friends, all I had was Jena. She is in another class.

I sighed looking down at the desk.

"Teacher is coming," one of the kids announced and everyone became quiet and they moved back to their places. This was an everyday scenario.

The teachers walked inside and everyone stood up along with me greeting the teacher, who nodded and asked us to sit down. Unlike other days she did not start taking attendance but, looked at us with expectations.

"Class today we have a student joining us, please come inside," She said politely and I gazed at the door. Girls were praying that guy should be handsome and I was wondering when will the school end and I can go home and sleep. I looked down at my notebook scribbling on the notebook.

"Hello everyone, my name is Choi Yeonjun, nice to meet you!" the boy said I cocked my eyebrows not even looking at him. But, I was wondering if he was that handsome that girls were hauling in the classroom so I decided to peer at him.

He was tall with silver dyed hair small fox-like eyes and plump lips and my first impression of him was...cute. He was gaping at the class making eye contact with everyone and I was also one of them before he smiled sweetly.

"You can sit with whoever you feel is good," the Teacher said and he nodded before moving towards the most corner of the class. I gazed at his every movement as all the girls did before finally glancing back at the teacher. He is cute.

The class started and the teacher was teaching us, while everyone was focusing on what was being taught. I sensed someone staring at me which alarmed me a bit but, I couldn't turn around because the teacher was facing us. So I decided to wait for a while until she turns towards the board.

As soon as she did, I turned my head back and my eyes locked with Yeonjun, The cat boy. I saw his eyes widen and before I could process. He suddenly looks away, thowing his hands in the air weirdly causing the pen he was holding fly out of the window. I gasp, before breaking in fits of silent laughter. He looks out before he cuss and shout, "HOLY SHIT!" My eyes widen at the scene and low-key I wanted to laugh my ass off because he was cute while panicking.

"Is there a problem Yeonjun?" The teacher asked while everyone was looking in his direction and I who could barely suppress her laughter hid mg face behind my hands.

"No, I mean yes... my pen flew out of the window," He said looking down embarrassed.

"Oh... so do you have extra stationery or need one?" Teacher inquired. He shook his head, "No Teacher, thank you for asking," He said politely and bowed his head before sitting back. Scatching the back of his neck shyly. While, othwrs starimg at him confused. I hid my face between my textbook. Our eyes met again and this time he was covering his one eye with hand and that hand was half a way in his hair and he looks at me biting his lips. His whole face burning red with embarressment.

He was cute and hot at the same time, A mixture of devil.