CHAPTER: 04

I continously tapped the back button on my cellphone and then, put the phone on the bed I looked at the ceiling. A sigh escapes my lips reading the article on the internet, my mind was buzzing. I want to persuade him to let me go univeristy. I knew he wouldn't trust me easily.

He had power, money, people to work for him and what do I have? Absolutely Nothing. I couldn't even use my powers because of magic barrier around the mansion. A wry smile spread across my lips looking at the ceiling blankly. I'm just a like a prisoner. Only difference is that I'm still not locked in a dungeon.

I heard the sound of car parking in the porch and my eyes flew outside the window and back at the clock. It was
7: 29 p.m.

I got off the bed. It was time for Yeonjun to return from college and then go to club for work. Choi family owned numerous clubs in downtown and all the brother took care of it alternatively.

Few years ago, The Choi conglomerate that had lost its radiance again started taking actions in business world. In short span of time they managed to monopolize most of the Asia and European market. The conglomerate which was initially worth was 700 thousand dollar became was now 31 million dollar. These were the legal assets of family. Illegal assets were not even countable. Secretly, They were rich and equal influential in Asia and Europe both black and white market.

You can now understand the reason why I say I was forced to marry him. He literally threatened my family and my snobbish family like they are didn't care to ask for my approval signed some agreement. I was blackmailed by those petty humans to sign the marriage agreement because they held something extremely precious to me. My parents home keys. The place which held the memories of my childhood.

I got off the bed and stepped out of the room, moving towards the single curved staircase. I saw him climbing the stairs and when he reached the first floor I began to follow him behind. I was sure he must have sensed me but he didn't stop. We were in his room again. We have seperate rooms. I was quite spoiled by this man but I didn't really care for him in past. But once he started cold shouldering me, as everything ended. Like they say, You care for things once you lose them. I have already lost once in the past not again.

"Yeonjun!" I called out as he enters his walk-in closet and me leaning on the doorframe. He pulls out a suit.

"What do you want now?" He asked in a monotonous tone.
"I want to ask something?" I said hesitating, He turns his head flaring his nose as stops in the middle of buttoning his silk shirt. He lookes like he knew what I was going to ask for but, Right now I was going to twist the things.

"Ask?" He didn't avoid me.
"What is our relationship?" I asked him and taking in a deep breath nervously gritting my teeth.

"You're mine," He says lightly. I blinked my eyes trying to register what he said before my eyebrows crashed. I was internally screaming but smiled briefly of surface. He is seriously ending the conversation before it can start. I sighed remembering what he answered back then: "Because it has to be you," I couldn't understand that as well.

"I mean . . ." I take a sharp breath and exhaled and moved closer to him cautiously, "Am I just am I just a playing thing to you like others witches are to your kind? Just a greed to satisfy your male ego? What am I? If you wanted me just to satisfy your lust why would you bind us in scared vows of marriage, leaving your mate. I'm sure you must have one right everyone in your kind has, Aren'tyou guys supposed to be pretty committed to them? Then, Why did you marry me?"

My voice cracks and throat burned while I tried to speak further, "You always get angry that I run away or throw a fit but you never tried ask for the reason, I was like this. No one likes to be monitored each and everytime. You may forget what you did to me in high school but I cannot and never will,"

He listened silently till I finished speaking. He lazily looked at me while leaning on the door with his hands crossed. My heart sank seeing him, unfazed, unmoved. I looked up trying to control my tears. I felt him moving closer to me. I didn't dare to look at him. My ears burned with embarrassment, I looked down trying to stifle my sobs. He steps closer to me. Only for me to stop breathing. I felt his breath creeping in my ear.

"Think whatever you want? I don't give a damn. You're. Not. Going. Anywhere." He ordered mechanically. My forehead crease as gazed at Yeonjuj shaking with anger. He smirks, I was breathless with anger it only intensified to the point. I raised my hands in air.

Slap.

"You're disgusting!"

[Edited✍🏻]

Hola~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I wonder do you like the Fl's name? I was thinking of changing it. If you guys have any suggestions or any name that would go right with the surname Min please tell me comment section.

Do not forget to vote and support.

- Xo Rinnie,