⇢︎ Chapter 61 : Shoot, Aim, Fire

Start from the beginning

Y/n flinched at the sound of the gun going off near him. He knew that Hayami was a few seats down from him so the gun going off caught him off guard. He held his breathe as he covered his mouth with his hand in order to prevent a whimper to come out.

'What the hell??' Gastro thought. 'They're got live ammo?? That's the sound of one of our boys' m-60s. These aren't just junior high kids, they're trained assassins... Perfect...'

Gastro smirked as he took out a remote and pressed it. Suddenly, the lights all around him turned on as they glared down. The sudden brightness caught E class off guard. Now, they can barely see their target.

Gastro threw the remote off to the side. "This is shaping up to be a job I can really sink my teeth into!" He laughed. "This is gonna be like a four-star kill and cook free-for-all!!" He shot a bullet just by Hayami's eyes as she recoiled back, shocked with the precise aim.

"I never forget an enemy's position once they fired." Gastro commented. "'Acquired that trick in the army. Think of it as a battlefield synesthesia. I can echo locate the source of hostile gunfire with pinpoint accuracy and check my own gun by taste." He gave a greedy lick to his gun. "Now then... I know there's one more stolen firearm out there..."

"Stand by, Hayami, hold your position!" A voice shouted out, one that was very familiar to E class. "Wise decision not to fire Chiba, well played. Our opponent doesn't have a lock on you yet. Y/n, make sure to be aware of your surroundings. You'll be back up just in case something goes wrong!"

Y/n, after hearing that, perked up. He glanced up at the front and silently nodded. He knew that Koro-sensei couldn't see him, but that didn't matter. Y/n has a job to do, and with every order, he will do it, flawlessly.

Koro-sensei's voice echoed throughout the cinema. "Hang tight and wait for my signal! I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when it's time to shoot.

Gastro looked around the cinema to try and find where the voice was coming from. His eyes suddenly wondered to the front row seat, where Koro-sensei, in his little ball form, was sitting at. Koro-sensei giggled at the assassin in front of him.

"HEY, YOU IN THE FRONT ROW!!" Gastro shouted as he reloaded and loaded his gun with bullets as he shot at Koro-sensei, even though it was useless. "Don't stare at me!!"

Koro-sensei giggled mischievously. "A seasoned marksman vs. adolescent assassins! Our modest advantage will, I think, be quite enough!

"Okay, Kimura, fun five seats to your left!! Terakasa, Yoshida, dash three seats to either side! We've made a blind spot. Kayano, two rows forwards into the gap, go!! Karma, Fuwa, move eight seats right!! Y/n, six seats to the left!! Isogai, five seats left!!"

Koro-sensei continued to shuffle the whole class within the cinema as Gastro watches in shock and confusion. Kids were running left and right, forwards and back rows. However, that didn't matter as Gastro aimed his gun.

'Idiot...' Gastro thought to himself. 'He's shuffling them all up. Big mistake, now I know their positions and their names! Verbatim memory pal...'

Koro-sensei took notice of the cocky look on Gastro face. "Alternate naming schemes!! Student 12, proof writing continue prepping!! Students 4 and 5 train your camera on the target from between the seats! Use Ritsu to keep me apprised of his movements on stage! Little bear, move to the closest middle seat! Ponytail, shift your position to the front left! Motorcycle fan, you as well, two seats down!!

"The student to checked out Takebayashi's favorite maid cafe only to discover he kind of liked it, discombobulate the target by kicking up a racket!!"

"YOU RAT BASTARDS THAT'S NOBODY'S BUISSNESS BUT MINE!!" Terakasa shouted with an irk mark on his head and a blush of pink from embarrassment. "How'd you even know!?"

"You went to a maid cafe?" Y/n whispered since the closest seat to the middle was the one right next to Terakasa.

"GAH, SHUT UP!!"

'Everybody's moved except student 12 since the last shuffle...' Gastro thought to himself, not even bothering on what Koro-sensei was saying anymore since he needed to focus on the students. '...and I have a pretty good idea where they are. They're all breathing heavy though, like they're nervous, cooking something up. Man, it doesn't matter, the second someone pops their little head up, they die...'

Y/n waited in silence. It was sickening but everyone had to wait for Koro-sensei's order. He calmed his breathing down as his hands clutched into a fist. Terakasa glanced through the seats to see what was happening, while doing so, he put his hand on top of Y/n's for comfort. Y/n didn't mind, in fact he was happy with the softness Terakasa showed him.

"STUDENT 12 STAND AND FIRE NOW!!" Koro-sensei shouted.

A student rose from the seats, and, almost immediately, Gastro aimed his gun and shot right in between the face of the student. The student flopped forwards, like a rag down, because it was a rag doll. A decoy.

Gastro froze up until another gun shot was heard. The bullet went right above his head as he stayed where he was for a moment. He then laughed realizing that the bullet missed him.

"Nice shooting there, son." Gastro taunted as he aimed his gun. "But now I know where-" He suddenly cut himself off as a large object hit him on the side making him stumble.

Gastro choked. 'They aimed... for the brackets... on the stage lights...! That's not... fair!!' He aimed his gun again, but a bullet flew past him and shot the gun out of his hand.

Gastro stood in shock that he was now unarmed. Hayami let out a sigh of relief as she was the one who shot at Gastro's gun. The man stumbled a bit as he fell to the ground. E class smiled as they began to cheer at their success and came out of their hiding spots.

"Tag him and bag him!!" Terakasa shouted as he helped Y/n off of the ground than ran off to tie up Gastro.

Kayano laughed happily as she ran out from behind the row that Y/n was in. Y/n let out a sigh of relief that the gun fight was over. He smiled at his classmates as he climbed up the stage. From that point he noticed what Gastro was seeing. He smirked happy that his class was able to beat so many people. However, a feeling washed over Y/n which made him nervous.

'These ways of attacking...' Y/n thought. 'Aren't like an assassins'... If I caught one thing from Sir's lessons, certain organizations have different methods. Ninjas have silent and deadly approaches, assassins have a way of stealth and hiding in plain sight, and hitman have a form of invisibility and heightened senses...

'The master mind is straight forewords and brutal... just like a government organization...'