⇢︎ Chapter 54 : Vacation Gone Horror

Y/n's steps were rapid as he stumbled a bit to get to the docks where the assassination attempt took place

Y/n's steps were rapid as he stumbled a bit to get to the docks where the assassination attempt took place. He panted slightly, not having to have run that fast before.

"Is everyone okay?!" Y/n called out as he crouched down to help one of his classmates out of the water, "I saw what happened, no one's hurt correct?!"

"We're all good!" Meahara shouted as he swam closer to where Yn is, "At least, I think we are..."

Y/n sighed in worry as he clutched his teddy close to his chest, "This... did not go as plan..."

"Don't let your guard down!" Karasuma shouted making the students look at him, "It's still possible for him to regenerate!! Right, Isogai and Kataoka go keep an eye out for the target! Y/n watch from the decks!"

"Yes sir!" The three students answered as Isogai and Kataoka swam off and Y/n kept a look out for something in the water.

Everyone was still in assassination mode as they searched around the waters to find where Koro-sensei had gone. Koro-sensei was a large target, how could he have slipped through their fingers that easily? He was completely cornered!

Blub! Blub!

"Huh...?" Y/n questioned as he heard bubbles coming not too far away.

Y/n strayed closer to the bubbles coming up from the ocean. He furrowed his brows and clutched his teddy close to him as he hesitantly stepped closer to the bubbles. He crouched down to exam it better. Then, suddenly, Koro-sensei's face became clear as day.

"KORO-SENSEI?!" Y/n yelped out as he fell backwards, catching everyone's attention.

"Nehehehe~" Koro-sensei giggled as everyone started to crowd around the newly shaped Koro-sensei

Once everyone had seen what Koro-sensei looked like, they all sweatdropped. Koro-sensei had turned from his usual three meters to a small ball that was crystal clear, and his face was inside of it. His cheeky smile was still shown as he looked like he had just won a one million reward.

'REALLY?!' The class and its two teachers thought.

Koro-sensei cackled, "Allow me to introduce my trump cards of trump cards! My absolute defense form!!"

"Excuse me...?" Y/n mumbled as he narrowed his eyes.

"This exterior coating is comprised of nano matrices made of surplus energy," Koro-sensei explained, "In essence, my body shrinks down to the size you see now, and the compressed molecules create a high-density protective shell around me. Why absolute? Because it's absolutely invincible!"

Y/n's eyes widened as the hold on his teddy weakened, "No way..."

"So basically, you're saying as long as you're like this there's pretty much nothing we can do?"

"Don't fret, my dears, it doesn't last long," Koro-sensei stated, "The crystals comprising this shell tend to lose integrity in about a day or so. Once the bonds break down, the shell will expand back into its normal energy form, and yours truly will return to full size.