⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act

Y/n had a heavy glare on his face as he watched the foreign blonde teacher smothered herself against Koro-sensei

Y/n had a heavy glare on his face as he watched the foreign blonde teacher smothered herself against Koro-sensei. He... had a thing for foreigners, he never really got along with them for some reason, not to mention what the blonde was doing was making Y/n very uncomfortable just to watch.

"...Allow me to introduce the part time foreign language teacher who has come in today," Karama stated, reluctantly.

"My name is Irina Jelavic!" Irina, the blonde teacher, cheered with a smile, "Nice to meet you everyone!"

The sudden appearance and introduction of a new teacher had caught everyone - but Y/n - by surprise, they really weren't expecting another teacher. They all began to mutter about the new teacher, commenting on her actions.

"...She's a real babe..."
"Why is she clinging onto Koro-sensei like that?"
"What is she wearing at a middle school?"
"What the heck...?"
"Ew..."

Karasuma sighed at the students' reactions, "The school's intention is to fully immerse the student in a foreign language. I assume there are no problems with her taking half of the English class?"

"I guess it can't be helped," Koro-sensei stated.

Karma only had a fake pout on his lips. He looked back and forth between the two teachers before glancing at Y/n. He smirked a bit noticing how Y/n was uncomfortable with the display of public affection.

"So~ N/n, what do yo think of our new teacher?" Karma teased.

Y/n slightly side glared Karma for asking such a question, "You know full well why, Karma. Besides, I don't see the hype about her... she's not even that pretty anyways..." He muttered the last part.

Karma raised a brow, "'Not that pretty'? You know that's not normal for 'straight' people. Take a look at Isogai and Meahara, they even can't help but blush, and yet here you are disgusted. Are you okay with that?"

Y/n stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Now that he came to think about it, he didn't know a lot about himself in the first place, having had his guardian do and tell him everything for him. He clutched his teddy closer to him.

"It's just that she seems fake," Y/n finally said, "I don't like fakes, I don't like acts."

Karma gave a teasing smirk, "Or maybe it's just because she's a foreigner, heh??"

Y/n deadpanned, "Don't even think about it, Akabane. I will kick you."

"Using my last name now? Scary~"

"I might as well just kick you now."

Karma only laughed to himself but knew better than to push Y/n's buttons. Y/n can kick, like, painfully good, so getting a kick from Y/n will knock you down to hours on end. However, the thought of a non-straight Y/n lingered in Karma's head.