⇢︎ Chapter 20 : Lost But Found

"Hold still you brat!" A high schooler yelled, "It's just a damn bow, calm the fuck down!"

Y/n let out a whine as he could feel the older males pull onto his hair to pin a bow in his hair. He thrashed around as he tried to break free from the arms he was trapped in. His hair was being pulled over and over again, and all he could do was clutch his teddy for dear life.

"There," The high schooler sneered as he threw Y/n on the ground next to a tied up Kanzaki and Kayano, "That wasn't too bad now, was it?"

Y/n hid his face in Kanzaki's shoulder as he shuttered in fear. He could feel the pink bow in his hair as it was pulling on his scalp. However, he didn't want to take it off in fear of what the older males will do to him.

The high schooler smirked at the cowardness of Y/n, "Well, I gave our buddies a call and they're in. We're going to have ourselves a little commemoration photoshoot with you gals," He looked at Y/n, "and you too, Loli."

Y/n flinched and tensed. He held onto his teddy closer to his chest as he leaned onto Kanzaki.

"Feel free to scream no one will hear you except us," The high schooler continued, "You," He turned to Kanzaki, "I've seen you before, right? Yeah, sure I have, last summer in Tokyo. Got a pic of you in the arcade."

Y/n glanced up from Kanzaki's shoulder and noticed that the high schooler had a picture of Kanzaki when she was a bit younger. He shuffled back as he pressed his back on the beaten-up couch that was in the dimly lit room.

The high schooler smirked seeing Kanzaki's eyes widened in realization, "Don't deny it. My boys spotted you first, told me to be on the lookout for a party girl. We was going to kidnap you then, but you lucked out and gave us the slip. Who would've thought you were going to that for geniuses, or whatever."

Y/n looked at the photo, this Kanzaki looked completely different from the Kanzaki now. In the photo she looked wild and reckless, meanwhile in the present, she looked kind and polite. Y/n clutched his teddy close to him.

"No judgment though, I get it," The high schooler said, "It's the pressure the higher you are on the ladder, the more you want to take a swan dive!" He pulled away the phone and shoved his face into Kanzaki's personal space making Y/n flinch at the closeness, "Don't you worry about a thing, sweetie. Professor 'ruin' is going to take all night to teach you how to 'dive' like a pro!

"But not only you, your little friends would be joining you too, especially him," The high schooler stated as he went over to Y/n and gripped his shoulder making Y/n tense in fear, "We saw what you wore at the station, come on! You were just asking to be 'taken care of'. If anything, this is his own fault for wearing such an outfit."

The high schooler caressed Y/n's head, petting him, "Don't worry, dear, we'll take good care of you. We may dress you up a bit and knock you around here and there but I assure you that at the end you would be pleading for more."