⇢︎ Chapter 47 : Library Problems

Thanks to the new counselor  that Y/n had met up with, he was able to get his hands on a pass

Thanks to the new counselor  that Y/n had met up with, he was able to get his hands on a pass. The pass was special to E class since it allowed them to go into the library so that they can study. Which was a high luxury since it had air condition and their own classroom didn't.

Thus, the reason why some of E class went with Y/n to the library to study. Currently, everyone had a book in hand as Y/n was helping Okuda with some math that she didn't really understand. Everything was going smoothly, and no one was bothering them.

"Ah," Y/n whispered to himself, "I don't have unit 5 math book. I got 6 instead."

"Oh? Do you want me to go get it for you?" Okuda asked.

Y/n shook his head as he grabbed his teddy and already stood up, "No, it's okay, it was my mistake. I'll go get the unit 5 book, you can continue to study."

"If you say so..."

Y/n wondered around the library a bit before turning to the math section. He browsed around the aisle in search for the certain book he was looking for. He lightly perked up when he saw 'unit 5' on the spine of the book. He reached for it, only for another hand to reach for the same book.

"Hm?"

"Huh?"

"Ah, Gakushu," Y/n greeted with a small smile, "It's nice to see you again."

"Y/n..." Asano whispered, a bit shocked to see Y/n here after a while, "It's nice to see you again too. How have you been? No one's been picking on you, right?"

"No. At least, not yet. Who knows? The school is shit anyways."

Asano couldn't help to roll his eyes, he may be a bit biased with the school but only because his father owned it, "Whatever you say, Y/n."

"Well look at that," A voice spoke up, making most of the library turn to see who it is, the librarian didn't care however, "it's the E class crew. Why even bother? This place is wasted on you. Pearls before swine is the saying goes." It was Teppei, one of the Big Five.

"Don't tell me..." Asano grimaced as he and Y/n peeked around the book shelve to see the other Big Five students there taunting E class, "Are they being serious right now?"

"Oh, they're definitely serious right now," Y/n stated.

Nakamura, Kayano, Kanzaki, Isogai, Nagisa, and Okuda couldn't help but have a slightly annoyed look on their face after seeing that the Big Five were here to tease them. They were just studying in peace, what was the point of pushing their buttons in the first place?

"Hey scrubs, playtimes over the big kids need their spot," Tomoya scoffed as he waved his hand away from him as if shooing a fly away.

"Hey! Do you mind?? We're trying to fill our heads with knowledge!" Kayano claimed, unfortunately her book fell revealing a pastry book proving that she wasn't really studying.