⇢︎ Chapter 35 : Our Training Teacher

"Keep your eyes peeled!!" Karasuma's shouts could be heard, it was currently gym class, so he was training the students on assassination as per usual, "Predict your target's next move!! If all of you anticipate his movements, you will cut off his ...

"Keep your eyes peeled!!" Karasuma's shouts could be heard, it was currently gym class, so he was training the students on assassination as per usual, "Predict your target's next move!! If all of you anticipate his movements, you will cut off his means of escape!"

Karasuma was the gym teacher for E class, and that wasn't something that was hidden. He helped and trained the E students on how to kill, which technique is the best, and what to do in certain situations. It was his job to do so, as an order and as a teacher.

'In the four months since I came here...' Karasuma thought to himself, "the number of students with potential has increased.'

Isogai and Meahara rushed Karasuma with their attacks. Their blade was in hand as they kept their eye on Karasuma, their current target.

'Isogai Yuuma and Meahara. They're a combination who get along well and have excellent reflexes. These two alone... have increased the number of successful knife hits against me.'

"Good!" Karasuma yelled as both Isogai's and Meahara's blades hit him, "You two each gain 1 point! Next!!"

"Alright!!"

Karma stepped up to Karasuma. He swung his blade with his hand, playing with it. His smirk was constant and cocky like always.

'Akabane Karma. At first glance he comes across as being a lazy sort, but there's a strong sense of mischief and pride in his eyes. Almost like he wants to show off. In some respects, he believes that dealing a decisive blow against me will bring about my humiliation, but does he truly think it will be that easy?

'As for the girls, there's Okano Hinata, a former member of the gymnastics club, who can catch you off guard with her movements, and Kataoka Megu who possesses both momentum and a constitution equal to a boy's. Both are beyond excellent as close-range attackers.

'The bratty trio of Terasaka Ryoma, Yoshida Taisei and Muramatsu Takuya still lack enthusiasm when it comes to training. Still, since all three have good builds if they took this seriously, they would become great fighters. However, on some occasions, Terasaka will join in. His reason is unknown to me, but I have a feeling it's to show off to someone, which is unknown again.'

Karasuma smiled proudly at the students he was training, 'Looking at the class as a whole, the students assassination skills are improving at an exceptional rate. Although none of the other students stand out...'

Karasuma's train of thought was suddenly stopped. The feeling of being stuck in a web shivered in his mind. He swore he could feel a sliver of a snake coming up and wrapping around his neck. He would look around his shoulder and there were six pairs of a spiders' eyes staring at him, hungrily.

Out of pure fear and instincts, Karasuma threw down whatever, or whoever, was behind him. He gritted his teeth as he used most of his strength to get whatever it was off of his back and away from him. Two loud thuds were heard.