⇢︎ Chapter 51 : Amused

Y/n let out a yawn as he held his teddy close to his chest

Y/n let out a yawn as he held his teddy close to his chest. He and Karma were forced back inside by Karasuma so that Koro-sensei could get his final words in about the finals. Thus, the reason why Karma and Y/n were back in the class, against their own will.

"Okie dokie class," Koro-sensei started, "A fine showing on the finals. You managed to snag the top spot in three out of five subjects. Let's get this assassination attempt underway, shall we? The top three students can pick whichever tentacle they'd like."

Y/n took notice of the green stripes across Koro-sensei's face. He raised a brow at this while letting out a small hum. Karma, seated next to Y/n in his own desk, has an indifferent look. He obviously didn't care since he wasn't one of the ones that was on the top.

"Hold up octopus," Terakasa's voice called out, his little group with him, "What's this BS about us only having three top spots?"

Koro-sensei, along with the rest of the class perk up in questioning, "Uh... I believe all subjects have been accounted for..." Koro-sensei said as he began to count off the subjects with his tentacles, "Um... English, science, social studies... um..."

Terakasa rolled his eyes as he smacked away Koro-sensei's tentacle, "Nice try, but I don't think so. English, social studies, science, and let's not forget Home EC," He tossed the papers on Koro-sensei's desk, "We aced them all! Read them and weep!"

"WHAT??! HOME EC?!" Koro-sensei cried out.

"Hey, if it was covered on the finals, it counts."

"What do you know? The idiot pulled his weight! I'm proud of us."

"NOT SO FAST!!" Koro-sensei shouted, "Home EC is a blue encore!!"

Y/n and Karma blinked in slight surprise at Koro-sensei small outburst. They both looked at each other with a raised brow then smirked. Y/n let out a small laugh that the class took notice of and looked back at him and Karma.

"Hold on teach," Karma said as Y/n was laughing next to him, "Wow, that was just plain rude! If you asked me, Home EC is straight up one of the most important classes."

"You always complain on how we don't take Home EC all that seriously," Y/n said, covering the bottom of his face with his teddy as his eyes curled up to crescents, "And yet you won't even recognize it as part of the finals? Sounds like you're just a cheater~"

"Look at you trying to cheat!" The class began to chant.

"Come on be a man!!"

"Home EC is the toughest one, and all four of them got top scores!!"

"That make it seven tentacles in all!!"

"SEVEN?!!" Koro-sensei screeched in horror.

"Oh, and Koro-sensei?" Isogai called out as he raised his hand politely with a kind smile on his lips, "We put our heads together and got this idea. See, we were all thinking we could use our wager with A class to kind of sweeten the pot."