Thanks to all

First of all, I want to thank you, dear readers, because without you this book would not have been created. I personally do not like books with free continuations, especially if they are published several months apart, or even years apart. But after reading and the flood of requests and pleas to write the story of Raegan and Erick or Alexa and David, I decided to give it a try.

And believe it or not, it worked. After the first attempts, the pages of the white sheets began to fill in on their own until a story was born. One thought followed another and I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I hope that the story itself will capture your heart as it did me. It was fun to revisit the heroes from my first book and meet them, even if only marginally.

I also confess that I am even thinking about writing the story of the last mentioned couple, Alexa and David. So keep your fingers crossed that it will be as soon as possible so that I can close this series.

My big thanks also go to the team from the Meridianno-pres publishing house, who gave me a chance and thanks to their support, my books saw the light of day and you got the opportunity to get to know my work. I really appreciate it and thank you for everything.