Boruto episode 262💖💙

THIS WAS SUCH AN WHOLESOME EPISODE LET'S TALK ABT IT RN!

FIRST OF ALL, A TEA PARTY! KAWAKI'S GOING TO A TEA PARTY!!! A TEA PARTY Y'ALL!!

The way Himawari popped out from behind Kawaki's desk like that was adorable. U can see the mischief inside her. But a more innocent kind, not like how Boruto was when he was a kid/academy student.

HIMAWARI AND KAWAKI = THERAPY
U CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE.

Himawari acting all "I'll show u how to act at a tea party" while standing on a chair and Kawaki just sitting there watching looks like they're such cute ass siblings. Like, the older one who acts like the older one, typical big brother stuff, and Himawari is like the sweet, innocent, cheeky little sister who plays and does whatever around him and he doesn't mind. But he'll watch over her yk?? They look like that. As for Himawari and Boruto....they'll play together lmao, Kawaki just watches. That's how I see it.

TAIYAKI- LMFAOO

I seriously thought when Kawaki raised the tea cup, he'll say that Himawari told him to stick his pinky out....WHY DIDN'T ANYONE DO THE PINKY THING?!?!😭😭

That damn pink haired stuck up brat.

Poor Neon. Lol, remove the last 'n' in it and u get "neo". Neo Culture Technology.
Neo
Neo
Neo
Neo
Neo
Neo
Neo chicken....
Any czennie here who gets it?? I KNOW THERE'S A KPOP STAN SOMEWHERE HERE READING THIS, SHOW YOURSELF!

The tea party went well in the end...with taiyaki lol.

PFFT- NO FUCKING WAY

BORUSARAMITSU/TEAM 7 IS GONNA APPEAR IN THIER CLASS NEXT EP!

I can imagine Kawaki tryna hide from them but then they see him trying to hide from them anyways and Boruto will go to Kawaki and Himawari all "Have u been good? No causing trouble or anything?" Then Sarada will cut in and say "ur the one who caused the entire class trouble" and Boruto will just be all "Oh don't say that~" SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IDK. I'M STARTING TO IMAGINE THE NEXT EP NOW TO TELL U HOW EXCITED I AM FOR IT

So like, I haven't watched Yuuri on Ice yet....ik, I haven't yet. And sm ppl say it's like...bl. I love bl. But I had no idea this existed. So imma watch today lol. That's all I had to say that has nothing to do with Boruto🧍‍♀️.

OOOOOOKAY I shall leave now. Next Sunday, be there! Byeeeee~

Edit: THIS FLUTE SONG😭😭 WORD OF HONOR IS AN AMAZING HISTORICAL CHINESE BL DRAMA, WATCH IT!! On Netflix.