Boruto episode 260💖💙

6.15K MF PPL HERE WTF-

✨Lettuce✨ get on to da ep!

KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

What am I seeing? Boruto knows really good abt love now after seeing Konohamaru and that other girl whose name I forgot I think it was Remon?? Idk. But wow, seeing love display b4 him ONCE he already has the idea of it, he saw those two had a thing for each other just like that‐ well I mean I saw it too but it's still surprising cuz.....BORUTO WAS ABLE TO FIGURE THEM OUT!

Fireworks...wha....anyway *plays Fireworks by Ateez*

WegettoseeKakashi'sfaceagainAHHH😍

Dumplings and cake fireworks....they look yummy.

I like the fact Kakashi's just making Boruto do this and that for him, what an old man. His way of reading is also the opposite of how I read. Once I find sum, I read it out immediately, I don't take my time like him. Anyone else like that??

KAWAKI'SGONNAJOINTHEACADEMYWITHHIMAWARIOHMYGOSHFINALLYYYYYYYY

HE'LL BE LIKE...THE BIG BROTHER OF THE CLASS‐ OMFG JUST IMAGINING IT LOOKS ADORABLE I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EP. THESE FILLERS ARE GETTING SO GOOD WTF?!?!?!?!

I am back at that stage....ik I'm bisexual but....now that I'm back in that stage I just realized I'm just meant to be....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Todorokisexual‐ *sniff* IDK😭😭

I guess by the end of the day I'm only going back to Todoroki fcking Shoto. Oh well. Imma go now.

Byeeee!~