Boruto episode 231💖💙

NEW OPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IT'S AMAZING WTF!!! I'LL TALK ABT THE OP AFTER I TALK ABT THE EP SO LET'S JUMP IN RIGHT AWAY AND ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR, WELCOME TO 2022 PEOPLE!!!!

I started online school already this year...on 2nd January. Yeah, ik, a bit too fast into the new year but I'm going good so far. I'm gonna have to attend school physically in February tho. So I'm gonna have to wear my school uniform again, get dad to drive me to school and (also a lil reminder) WEAR MY MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE AND KEEP MY HANDS CLEAN. Along with school work...ugh. Wish me luck in February guys.

Ok back to the new ep!

AHHHHHH MY FAVORITE TEAM OF GIRLS😆😆

Many people don't think much of the other characters which literally saddens me. I love all characters in the show, and these girls are some of my favorites.

I'm glad for this filler ep tho. We got to see more of Tsubaki when she was in the Land of Iron and learn a bit more of her past and the person she looked up to, Sazanka.

OHMYGOSH I LOVE WASABI SO FAWKING MUCH😭😭😭 SHE LOOKS OUT FOR HER FRIENDS AND CHEERS THEM UP SO WELL NOT TO MENTION SHE EARNED THE TITLE "CHUNIN" AS SHE SHOULD BESTIE. I'M LOVING HER IN THIS EP.

No cuz when was the last time I saw Namida's crying/wailing jutsu??? It's not that popular amongst the fan base. Yeah, I get it, she cries alot which is her weakness and then suddenly turned that into her strength but people still can't see how much she's grown with it. Um...hello???? Sailor Moon is a crybaby too (I started it recently and I'm loving it). Her jutsu is so powerful tho, it knocked down the enemy just like that to show you how strong her cries are. Plus, it's colourful and has amazing animation to it. What more can you ask for? Namida's amazing y'all, open ur eyes!

The fact that we've been getting fillers alot lately is pissing off alot of fans- no, haters. I like the fillers, they show us more about the other characters' character and we learn more abt them as too like we did in this filler ep. Who agrees with me? Pls say there's someone who does...

Next ep is a filler as well. This time with the team of all boys. Denki, Iwabe and Mental. These guys aren't given much attention either...am I the only one here with the Byakugan that I'm able to see how cool the other characters are or...?

Ok now let's talk about the op. Most of the *cough* fans *cough* were more hyped for the op instead of the actual ep today.

First things first, AMAZING ANIMATION OHMYGAWD *chef kiss* THE SONG IS AMAZING AS WELL, I GOT SO HYPED ISTFG.

Himawari's getting kidnapped...oh shit. Thank goodness she has her two big bros.

Y'all, Borushiki looks so badass omfg.

I think that's enough for today...I'm busy with school work, watching Sailor Moon and working on writing a Boruto and ***** **** crossover- I'M STILL WRITING IT, IT'S NOT DONE. NOT EVEN HALFWAY FINISHED. Tho, idk if anyone will be interested in it cuz it's a crossover fanfic on my two fav animes: Boruto and...not telling the other one.

Wish me luck on it even if you aren't planning on reading it pls. I need more motivation to get it done.

Also, warm welcome to the new readers. Hi, I'm Moonchild, you can learn more abt me on my acc. I hope you enjoy my little book of shit that involves me and maybe everyone else here growing up with Boruto💖.

Anyways, gotta go now, see you all next Boruto Sunday! Byeeeeeeeee~