Boruto episode 220💖💙

I STAYED UP WATCHING "GIVEN" LAST NIGHT AND NOW THE EP IS FINALLY HERE. LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!~

Boruto really is a genz. Staying up late, on electronic devices, not sleeping at all, depressed af n going thru shit. Just like every other genz.

Poor guy's scared of who he might hurt again next time Momoshiki posseses him again. Mitsuki and Sarada are dead serious worried abt him, as well as everyone else ofc I mean look at Naruto. Worried sick.

Gaara mah man...why'd you gotta crush him hard like that for dude. But then again, this whole situation is serious.

Kawaki has his arm back so that's good. Amado...I still have my doubts abt him. Let's just sit back and see how his business will be.

*kawasumi fangirling noises*

Naruto and Sasuke's lil argument...holy damn.

*crying* THEY'RE RELATIONSHIP HAS IMPROVED SM FROM HOW IT WAS BACK THEN- 🤧🤧🤧😭😭 NARUTO CUDDLING BORUTO TO SLEEP- IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY SOFT HEART I CAN'T HANDLE IT. I'M FCKING DEVASTATED HERE...MY EYES ARE SWEATING! AhahahahahHAAAAAAAA MANGA READERS ON TIKTOK KEEP SPOILING HOW NARUTO WILL DIE SOON- Gotta enjoy these father-son moments between these two Uzumaki troublemakers b4 that happens🤧 *sniff*

Tho...why was Naruto...breathing like that? His breath got...shaky (did I spell that right?). Hyperventilating?? Just like that time when he saw how everyone wants to kill Sasuke in Shippuden?? What...happened him? Hopefully we get an answer.

Now that Amado mentioned the Byakugan, I just remembered, we haven't seen the Jougan in a while now have we? If I remember well...the last time we saw the Jougan was when Boruto and Shinki were protecting Shukaku from Urashiki and Shinki saw the Jougan. I know he definitely saw his eye. But what I mean to say is...ayo we might get to hear more abt the Jougan soon at some point. Maybe after...some certain major incidents that may occur in the show later on that only manga readers know abt. Idk. But I hope we get to see more of the Jougan soon. That dojutsu has so many mysterious, we hardly know shit bout that eye.

BORUSARAAAAAAAAAAAA🔩🥗
*borusara fangirl noises*
It looked almost EXACTLY like the Uchiha forehead poke😆😆 Ayo we need to see Sarada or Sasuke poking his forehead bruh. I wanna see that happen so bad. Like Micheal Jackson Bad (daily reminder Demon Slayer season 2 is out ayyyy)!!!

Genin Kawaki....NDNEJDNNSJDNKSKSDNKSKSMDKKKSMS YESSS

Chunin Exams...AGAIN?!?!? I'M NOT READY. IS THAT THE FOREST OF DEATH?!?!?! Oh mah gwad hiiiii Inojiiiiiinnn~ (lmao sorry, I'm a Boruto, Mitsuki, Shikadai and Inojin stan😅). Also...IS THAT A SNAKE BEHIND BORUTO?!?!? Hiss hiss bitch, Orochimama came by to see his kid??💀💀 Boruto really has sum to do with snakes huh.

I'm looking forward to the next episode for the Chunin Exams ALSO ANOTHER THING I JUST SAW....1.02K READERS/BORUTO SUPPORTERS?!?!?! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'M MALFUNCTIONING HERE WHATTTTTT SERIOUSLY YOU ALL, THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND I HOPE TO GROW AND STAY WITH YOU ALL AS WE MOVE ALONG WITH BORUTO'S JOURNEY- AH FUCK IT IMMA JUST SAY IT

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 ♡♡😭🤧💖💜💚🥰🌌