"Okay, I'm down."

They both sat down on the couch, I just stood there awkwardly as they sat and talked with each other.

"Well, do you guys want anything to drink?"

"Some water please." Sabrina replied.

"Yeah, me too." Rell said.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing 2 bottles of water from the fridge and handed them it.

"Thank you." They both replied.

Can my brother please hurry up and get home?

It was an half hour later when finally My brother arrived home "Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to bring home."

"It's okay." I walked over to him "Do you need help bringing anything inside?"

"No, I got it." He hugged me "How was your day?"

"My day was okay, The only good thing is that this school year is finally over." I sighed.

"It had you stressed out?"

"Kind of, yeah."

"Well now you can chill for a few months, just enjoy your time off."

"Yeah."

He walked over to Rell "What's up gang" He dapped him up.

"What's good."

"Hey Sabrina." He hugged her.

"Hey, I'm not tryna rush you but we have to be at that party in 2 hours and it's gonna be a long drive so get dressed." She replied.

"Okay."

"You too Ashley." She said to me.

"Wait, you're coming with?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, they suggested I come along since i'm not gonna be doing anything else."

"Okay, well just don't tell mom, now go get dressed."

I walked off upstairs and into my room locking the door behind me. I began looking through my closet for something to wear, I picked out a black crop top with some light blue ripped jeans and my black and white converse.

I quickly changed into my outfit then put my hair into a high ponytail and left my room.

************************

We arrived at the party an half hour later, We walked inside the house which smelt of booze and sweat. Plenty of people were around dancing with other people, Some people were making out, some were just sitting around drinking, and some people were smoking.

"So I feel like we should get ourselves a couple of drinks first." Luke said.

We walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Henny, then we each poured ourselves a cup.

"Obviously don't tell mom about this either, she's gonna be real pissed if she heard that I let you drink." Luke chuckles.

"Of course, I won't tell." We all sipped our drinks.

"Baby, we should go dance." Sabrina pulled on Rell's arm.

"Okay, We'll be back." They both walked off, and for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I watched as they danced together, He looked so happy dancing with her and it started to piss me off.

"So what do you wanna do?" Luke asked.

"You can go have fun, I'm just gonna finish my drink first." I replied.