Chapter 3

I was woken up by the light sun shining through my window and right in to my eyes. I slowly opened my eyelids, but quickly decided to close them again. *Sigh* First day of school. I let out a small groan and turn around in my bed to get out of the sunbeams.

I sat up in my bed and slowly opened my eyes as I yawned and stretched out my arms above my head. A normal morning routine for me and I guess 500.000.000 others. I glanced around my all too white room and saw the clothes I had picked out the night before and decided to get dressed before I'd fall asleep all over again.

I grabbed my ripped boyfriend jeans and a white t-shirt. My style wasn't anything special or outstanding, that's why I never got in to trouble or was the typical girl to get any guy. I never wore a lot of make up. Sometimes when I felt like shit I would add some concealer, but it was always just mascara.

Sometimes even my brother commented my style and was like "How ya doing, tomboy."

I never really cared about what my brother thought about me, but of course it would be nice to be seen as a girl too, and maybe have a boyfriend.

I walked down the stairs and took an apple before I grabbed my converse and went out our door. The sun was shining straight in to my eyes once again as i sat down in front of my house with the apple in my mouth to tie my shoes. I let out a loud sigh and stood up to get to my old school.

I putted my hands in to my pockets as I walked with heavy steps down the road.

"Sky! Hey Skylar!" I heard from behind me. I quickly turned around only to be met my a pair of dark brown eyes. "Cal! Hi!" I expressed and smiled friendly at him as he ran in my direction.

"Wanna walk to school together?" He asked with sparkeling eyes. "Yeah sure, i don't mind." I said and turned around to continue walking.

-------------------------

"So, how's life?" I asked him after a few minutes of silence. " It's going good! Tomorrow is the try-out for the soccer team and I'm already in. Couch says I'm best on the team." He happily said and became at least 10 feet taller. I chuckled at him. He seemed so prod of himself, it made me happy.

"That's awesome!" I expressed. "You know, I was surprised how you controlled the ball yesterday. Last time you touched a ball was when we were out playing on our grassplate and you tripped over it, remember?" I continued and laughed at the memory.

"Yeah, I was such a looser back then." He chuckled and rubbed his neck with his palm. "You still are." I mumbled and nudged his arm which made him loose his balance and trip over the kerb's edge.

"Well, you little shit...." He expressed and attacked me once he got his balance back. He wrapped his long arms around me and tickled me awhich made us both laughed together. Just like old times. I admit that I've missed this dork.

We kept on walking and talking about whatever crossed out minds when suddenly; "Well, here we are!" Calum expressed and released his grip around me. My smile faded as I looked up and saw the huge white building infront of me. It was like nothing had changed. Everything, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING was the same.

"Wow, nothing has changed." I muttered as we walked towards the stairs and front door.

"Yeah, as boring as always." He responded and chuckled. "Come on, let's go!" Cal said and grabbed my arm as we walked up the stairs.

I took a huge breath before Calum opened the big doors and revealed the big hallway filled with students. We took small steps which was great because I was busy glancing around me. Yeah, everything was the same, only whiter and cleaner.