Chapter 2

Skylar's P.O.V

"Calum. Calum Hood." The dark haired boy said. My eyes widened. This boy, was Calum Hood. The Calum Hood. The skinny, small, over all happy little boy with sparkeling smile and big eyes. The little kid who tried to act like a gangster while wearing a pink shirt. This was the man he had turned into? Tattooes over his arms, high-lighted hair and muscular body. Wow, I hated to admit it, but he was hot as fuck. I began blushing slightly and looked down on my hands.

"Calum? That sounds familiar!" Alex said and nudged my arm. I bet he noticed that I was blushing.

"Yeah, really? Huh, That's crazy." Calum chuckled and smiled widely at us. I looked up and smiled at him.

"So, who are you guys?" He asked and laid down on his side and began playing with the grass.

"Uhm, I'm Alex and this is Skylar." Alex said and pointed at me. Calum looked surprised at us and nodded slowly.

"You know, I had a friend named Skylar, or Sky, a few years ago. She moved away, sadly." Calum said and shrugged. Alex smirked at me and nudged my arm forcefully which made me fall over in the grass. I glared at

"Uhm, Calum, i-it's me." I said and glanced at him. He let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes before glancing at my serious face. He let out a snort.

"What, you can't be serious, right?" He asked and glanced at Alex who tried not to smile or laugh. I nodded my head and gave him a kind smile.

"Prove it." He said and frowned. "Okay, remember when we had a sleepover at your house? We played truth or dare and you ended up being stuck outside your own locked house, naked and--" "OH MY GOD!!! FINE, POINT PROVED!" He yelled and covered his ears which made me laugh at him.

"Wow, it really is you, Sky?" He asked with big eyes and scooped closer to me. I smiled and nodded my head which made him grin like he always used to do back in the days. "Holy shit!" He expressed and threw himself over me. I ended up having a huge and muscular kiwi over me as he pressed me down on the grass in a tight hug.

"I can't believe it! I thought I'd never see you again, like ever again!" He expressed and held me tighter each second. I chuckled at him and hugged him back. I glanced at Alex who looked wierd at me and shoke his head.

"Well, here I am!" I chuckled and soon enough pulled back, or he released me. He sat up infront of me and I did the same.

"Wow, you look different! No braces I see and what happened to your fluffy hair? It's straight now!" He expressed and looked at me up and down. I let out a quiet giggle. "Yeah, I have no answer to that." I chuckled and smiled at him.

"But hey, I'm not the only one that's different. Your hair! It's black and blonde! When did you do that? And tattooes? Your voice, oh my god! What have puberty done to you?!" I expressed and ran my fingers through his hair which made him giggle.

"Yeah, I have no words for either of that." He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows. I smiled at him and took in his new self. He was so different from before, I mean of course he would be different. After all I haven't seen him in 4 years.

"Hey, you should meet Mali! She misses you, you know." Calum said and stood up. Just the thought about Mali made me smile. We were really close friends back then and I miss her. "Mali? Oh my god, I haven't seen her in like forever!" I expressed and stod up.

"Come on then!" Calum chuckled and grabbed my hand. He began walking towards his house with long steps and dragged me behind. "Alright, catch you later!" Alex said and waved at me. I shot him one last glance before calum turned around a house corner.

"You still remember where I live?" He asked and smiled friendly at me. I looked around and pointed at the most familiar house. He nodded his head and walked over the street to get to the driveway.

"Mali's going to freak when she sees you!" He said and pulled the doorknob and the door swung open in one move. He let go of my hand and pushed me inside. "MALI! Come down!" Calum screamed through the house.

I heard how someone moved on the second floor and walked down the stairs. "What Calum? I swear if you did something to my hairdryer again I'm gonna--" Mali interrupted herself when she saw me standing in the door.

"Hi." I quietly said and waved my hand at her direction. Her mouth fell wide open and eyes became huge. She looked almost the same, but had longer and lighter hair, like some kind of gold and she had better make up on. Smoky eyes and glamorous beige lipstick instead of red lips and a thick eyeliner without mascara. She looked amazing.

Mali let out a loud scream and run towards me. I looked at Calum with large eyes before Mali wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me tight. "OH MY GOD, SKY! IS IT REALLY YOU?!" She screamed and giggled slightly. I hugged her back and burried my face in her long beautiful hair.

"Yeah." I mumbled and smiled like an idiot. She eventually pulled away and looked between me and Calum. Cal tried soooo hard not to laugh at his surprised sister. "How long did you know, idiot?" Mali asked Calum and nudged him, trying to act angry, but the smile refused to leave her face.

"I just found out, chill dude!" Calum defended and rubbed his now sore arm. Mali turned back to me with the same smile. "So, is Alex with you?" Mali asked and began to slightly blush. Calum let out a groan and rolled his eyes.

"Ehm, yeah, why wouldn't he?" I chuckled and looked at Cal who rubbed his temples. I guess he was used to this subject, which was my brother?

"Why do you ask?" I continued and glanced at Mali with a smirk. She looked down on her feeth and became a tomato. Blushing like an adorable little boy who got his first kiss.

"I-I-- Uhm..." "Mali is still crushing on him since they were in the same class when you moved here." Cal said all emotionless and glared at me. Mali quickly clenched her fist and ounched her brother hard in the chest. "OW!" Calum let out a girly shriek and flinched. I directly began to chuckle. He hadn't changed much at all, only physically.

"It's cool, I already knew, though I thought you had moved on, Mali." I said and winked at her which made her frown. She shoke her head and looked down on her feeth. "This is embarrassing as fuck." She mumbled and played with her feeth.

"You know I won't say anything to him if you don't want me to." I said and patted her shoulder. She gave me an awkward smile before turning around and walking into the kitchen.

Suddenly my phone went off which made me dig in my pocket to pick it up. It was Alex.

"Hi buddy."

"Hey, mom wants you to come home now. It's getting darker."

"Urgh, fine but she owns me."

I hung up the phone and smiled at Cal. "I have to go home now." I said and made a weak smile. He nodded his head and walked towards the door to say goodbye.

"Bye, Sky. It was great seeing you again. We have a lot to catch up on!" Cal said and quickly embraced me in a tight hug, which I directly replaid.

"I've missed you Cal." I mumbled and burried my face in his shoulder. His hugs were always great. He let out a small chuckle and hugged me closer. "I've missed you too. I've missed you a lot." He responded before pulling away.

We said our goodbyes before I began walking home to go to bed. I can't wait 'til tomorrow. If Calum had changed this much, what about the other three dorks?