Chapter 15

Will
I know you can hear me...

Suddenly Will jolted up, his face and body sweating. He slammed his hand over his mouth. Mike still slept soundly beside him. Last night was...a mess. Will didn't know how to explain what happened. He quite literally didn't want to talk about it. So he refused.

Will slowly inched himself off the bed, it creaking slightly. His feet hit the cold floor and he walked up to the mirror. His hair was a mess. He'd snuck out of his room last night to shower quickly and didn't have time to brush his hair. It was all floofy and covered his eyes. His curls shined through. He pushed it out of his face but decided it looked dumb and gave up. He walked over to the closet, opening the door quietly and grabbing a jacket. He was cold.

He pulled it over his shoulders and zipped it up. The metal zipper feeling like ice against his skin. He pulled the hood over his head and rubbed his arms in an effort to produce heat. Mike groaned from the bed, causing Will to turn and look. He had rolled over and was muttering something. Will couldn't help but stare. Mike looked even prettier when he was asleep. His thoughts weren't clouding his mind for once and he didn't have that look on his face that he always did. The one that forever confused Will. He was just content now. Wills eyes traveled across mike and he noticed every little detail.

A shudder went up his spine.

The room felt odd now. And he heard a small creak that made him feel like he was being watched. Panic settled in. His skin began to crawl and he quickly ran to the bed jumping on it.

Mike sat up startled. "Will?" He said confused. Wills eyes darted around the room. A panicked expression on his face. "Will what's wrong?" Mike put a hand on his shoulder. "I got a bad feeling. That someone's in here. Or something. I don't know. Something's wrong." Will said almost to fast, mike barely able to comprehend a word of it.

"Will there's nobody in here except me and you." He said, wrapping his arms around Will and pulling him down beside him. He was freezing. Mike pulled the blanket over them both. Their faces were inches away from each other. Mike traced his fingers up and down wills arm. Will closed his eyes, his breathing calming. Before either of them could react the door was flung open.

"Will!! Why is Karen calli- oh." Joyce yelled.

Neither of them moved, they'd already been caught. They just stared at her. "Uh. Mike! I'll let your mom know you're here. I'll make breakfast!" She said quickly, turning around and walking away.

"What the fuck was that." Mike whispered. Will burst into a fit of laughter. Mike looked at him confused. "What's so funny?!" Will continued to laugh hysterically.

"Will!! Tell me."

——————————————

Will and mike were laughing in the other room and it was beginning to piss eleven off.

Will they just shut the fuck up. What are they even doing in there?

The idea hit her.

Eleven locked her door and flipped through radio stations finding one of static. She wrapped the black piece of fabric around her eyes tying it at the back of her head. She didn't have to travel far in the dark before she spotted them.

They were on the bed and Will was laughing.

You're such an idiot!! Just tell me!

Why does he look so happy? Why is he looking at him like that? It made her blood boil. Why the hell couldn't he look at her like that?

Calm down!! I'm just messing with you.

Will said, his laughing finally coming to an end. Eleven noticed how close they were. Why were they so damn close?

I kind of really wanna kiss you right now.

What.

Oh really?

Eleven watched in horror as the boy she loved so dearly kissed her own brother. She'd never felt so betrayed before. Pulling the blindfold off she began to sob.

Next thing she knew was crawling out the window.

——————————————————

Sorry it's so damn late this time. ‼️
Also sorry not sorry el what's gotta happen has gotta happen. 🤗❤️

 🤗❤️