Chapter 10

Eleven was in the kitchen eating while Joyce ranted on about something. She suddenly looked up and realized Will wasn't there. "Is Will going to eat?" Eleven asked, confused. "Oh he's at Mikes honey." Joyce said smiling. "Mikes? Why is he there?" She said in an aggressive tone. "Well because they're friends?" Joyce said, raising her voice a little to show authority. Eleven stood up, slamming her fists into the table and running into her room. Joyce just shook her head sighing, "Jesus Christ." She muttered, grabbing the dishes and placing them in the sink.

————————————————

Wills eyes shot open to see a dusty ceiling, a ceiling that he didn't recognize very well. For a moment he was confused but remembered the previous events when he glanced over to see a dozed off Mike. His lips were cracked and scabbed over from excessive chewing. The dark circles under his eyes still visible.

That's when it hit him.

He just slept in bed with Mike wheeler, who's arm was now around him. It's not weird. It's not weird until you make it weird!! This is normal, just friend stuff. I like this a little to much. Okay shut up. Jesus Christ he's breathing right in my ear!! Do I wake him up?! What do I do.. Will ranted in his mind eventually decided to just lie there and wait.

It was peaceful. The way Mike breathed inches away from his ear, he could feel it on his skin. The way his arm was slicked around Wills waist. The way his leg was a little bit on top of Wills. He was breathless. Why was this so much for him. I'm making it weird. He closed his eyes and looked away. Act like you're supposed to. He attempted to get out of Mikes grasp to no avail.

When he tried Mike gripped into his side pulling him fully against him and resting his head on Wills chest. This caught him completely off guard. He's obviously awake. There's no way he's doing this in his sleep. Will thought. Now he was on top of him. The weight of him was expected to be suffocating, but instead was comforting. He could smell his hair due to fact that it was right below his chin. It smelled of plain vanilla with a hint of coconut. He wanted to touch his hair so bad. He really did. Suddenly Mike spoke.

"Go ahead." He mumbled, his morning voice showing.

"W-What?" Will said, So he was awake.. "I know what you're thinking just do it." Mike said, more clear this time. Wills hands went shaky as he raised it to Mikes head. In an instant his hand was met with Mikes soft raven locks. Holy shit. He'd never felt mikes hair before and it was shockingly soft. He raised his other hand and ravished mikes scalp gently, pulling through hairs and sectioning them. He braided and unbraided, twisted and untwisted. Mike let out a few odd sounds that were not recognizable. Which will ignored, this situation was already as awkward as could be. It would only get worse if he brought up the fact that Mike was deliberately moaning.

Somehow they eventually dozed off again.

———————————————————-