Chapter 12

They reached the basement door when Will realized he was still not dressed. At this moment he also noticed that mike had been staring at him to whole time. "What?" Will said, causing mike to readjust his gaze. "I'm gonna go put some clothes on. Can you get down the stairs okay?" Will asked, smiling. Mike nodded and let go of Wills arm. Will went to go get dressed.

Mike opened the door and went down the stairs slowly, gripping the rail for balance. When he reached the bottom he saw Dustin and Lucas at their game table. "Hey guys!" Mike waved. They looked up, their eyes immediately lighting up. "Hey man!" Lucas stood up hugging him. Dustin also hugged him. "Why don't you sit down." Dustin suggested. Mike rolled his eyes taking a seat.

"So you gonna tell us what happened?" Dustin said, sitting down after Lucas. "I don't even really know what happened myself man." Mike said, rubbing his eyes. "It was like I just shut down." He sighed. The boys nodded in response. "Sorry we didn't come faster man. If we would've known.." Lucas trailed off. "There was no way you could've known. Don't worry about it. I'm good now. Im okay." Mike smiled.

"How'd you and will sleep last night huh?" Dustin smirked.

Sigh

——————————————-

Will walked into mikes room, he pulled on his jeans and quickly adjusted his belt and cuffed the bottoms. He rolled up his shirt sleeves and buttoned up the top two buttons. He fixed his hair with his hands, hoping that was good enough. He looked around the room, suddenly becoming aware of the wall decor. What caught his eyes most was a picture on the dresser.

It was of him and Mike at the dance. The snowball. In the picture they were standing side by side and Mikes hand was on his shoulder. He remembered everything perfectly. Even when that stupid girl ruined the night. He remembered how after he saw eleven and mike kiss he went home and cried into his pillow. He remembered how much he just wanted to hate eleven. Even when she did nothing wrong.

Will was crying out of nowhere. He wiped at his eyes quickly. He adjusted his shirt and walked down the stairs. When he was at the basement door he could hear his friends talking.

"Oh my god I swear it wasn't like that!"
"Yeah right. Did you kiss?"
"Oh my god shut up."
"He's not even denying it!"
"I said shut up."
"What happened up there huh?"
"Lucas I'm serious you're pissing me off."
"Come on we deserve to know."

That's when he heard the sounds of chairs shuffling and then a loud THWAP! This caused him to immediately sprint down the stairs. Lucas was on the floor, his lip bleeding lightly. "Jesus Christ man! I was just fucking around!" He yelled, getting up and running up the stairs. "Lucas!" Dustin yelled, running after him.

Mike was fuming. His chest was heaving, his eyes were wide and his entire body shook. Will didn't know what to say. He walked up to Mike slowly, grabbing his hands and intertwining them with his. He stepped closer. Their foreheads pressed together and suddenly Wills body took control of him, his arm moving around Mikes back. They both closed their eyes. "Shh." Will softly spoke. Eventually mikes body calmed and they pulled away from each other.

The air was thick and hot. Their eyes were all over each other in the best way possible. "I didn't mean to hit him." Mike whispered. "I know." Will smiled a little. "I told him to stop.." Mike sighed. "I know. It's okay." They were just staring at each other. Suddenly mike was leaning in. His face coming closer and closer. Mike snaked his hand up wills chest and onto his neck. Will looked at him expectantly.

Before they knew it they were pulling at each other, their hands in each other's hair. The kiss was soft but rough at the same time. It was something they'd both wanted for so long. Will was taking it all in. The way mikes hands were wrapped completely around him. How he'd thrown him against the stairs at first. How his lips would open a little and he'd suck in a breath of air. When their lips finally broke apart they were both shocked with themselves. Mike pulled away instantly.

"Will. I. Shit. No. It's not like that I didn't mean it."

————————————————-

Lol I keep writing bc I feel sad and byler makes me feel alive 💪🏻