Chapter 1

Will sat in his room with his headphones on, his favorite song blasting through them. Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will be trouble...if I leave there will be double. Jonathan busted through the door, Will threw his headphones off. "Jesus! Learn to knock?!" Jonathan looked at him with a big goofy grin. "Please. I'm your brother. Mom made dinner. Come eat." Will rolled his eyes and stood up following Jonathan out of the room.

He saw his mother putting plates out across the table. "Hey honey. Mike called, wanted to know if you could hang out this weekend." Joyce said, smiling and placing the bowls of food down. Will pulled out his chair and sat down. "Oh okay." Is all he said. They all sat down and began eating. After dinner Will went back into his room. He pulled his shirt off and crawled underneath the blankets. He didn't feel like taking a shower so he decided to just go to sleep. Which he did, eventually drifting into a dream.

Mike sat on the couch thinking about dumb shit. What should I have done differently? It's only been a week since eleven officially broke it off with him. She said he 'didn't love her.' Or something like that, which deeply pissed him off. Of course he loved her! That's ridiculous to think he didn't. But to be honest, when mike kissed eleven, he felt nothing. To him it was just like..something he felt like he was supposed to do. Kissing was a normal things teenagers did. Was kissing supposed to feel a different way? Or did it feel like nothing to everyone. Mike thought something may be wrong with him. Something must be right? He's supposed to like kissing, he supposed to like girls. Maybe he's got something wrong with him mentally. It was all so confusing. Something mike could never understand. His whole life he'd felt so off about it. And still he can't figure it out. Why is he so fucked up?

He sighed, rubbing his eyes and outstretching himself on the couch. He rolled over, pulling a blanket over top of him, just stop thinking about it. Just shut up. Maybe if he ignored it..it would go away.