Chapter -13

Jimin's Pov:

It's been days since he talked to me. I tried everything  to make him talk to me. I made a list of the things I could do but nothing worked.

The only thing left on the list was taking an accident. But I didn't want to do that. He had seen me in an accident before. I was in coma for 2 years. I thought that this joke will be too much. I didn't want to hurt him.

Either way;this idea is for getting to know about other's feelings but I already know how he feels.

The way he treats me, the way he looks at me and touches me shows that he cares.

His every action is clear but then I don't understand why he suddenly behaving like that.

Everything was perfect on that farm trip but just after everything has changed. Can someone's feelings be changed so quickly?

I slapped myself.
No, Jimin. You can not think this way. You will not loose hope.
I was in my thoughts when I heard our doorbell. Maybe my parent's friend came. They were waiting for them.

I was near the window of my room.

" Min baby, come down . Someone is here for you. " My mom called me from downstairs.

Who will be here? I don't remember telling anyone to come...

Is.. Is he here? He must be here. Today I cried so much that I fainted in that abandoned room. I was told that some kid took me to the nursing room so, maybe he came because he had heard about it.

I ran downstairs. I skipped the last two steps. When I reached the Hall I saw someone sitting in front of my parents.

My mom indicated me to join them on the sofa. I went to sit there.
It was not him. I was some old man. He looked a little familiar.

" Hello, sorry but I don't think that I remember you. " I said...

" Hello, Jimin. You don't know me. I am Jeon Jihoon, Jungkook's Appa. " He introduced himself.

" Oh!! Hello sir. Nice to meet you. " I said.

I don't know how to react  because from what I read in my diary, they didn't have a good relationship. And that his Appa is a manwhore.

I gave him a fake smile. " You came to see me? " I asked.

" Actually it is about Jungkook. "

" What happened to him? Is he okay? Did you do anything to him again? " I asked.

Is he okay? In my diary, I wrote about how his dad hits him whenever he drinks too much. I hope it's not the case. Otherwise, I don't know how I will behave towards him.

" Min, you can't talk to elders like that. Say sorry. " My mom scolded me.

" No way, god knows what he did with Kook this time. " Then I looked at him and glared. " Answer me , right now. "

" He tells you everything. He never had good friends to share his feelings. He had trust issues ever since I started drinking and behaving recklessly . I accept my mistakes. And Jimin, I didn't do anything to him . Well, not physically. But I may have hurt him in other ways. He seems so out of it these days. From the day you woke up from Coma after 2 yrs, he started to smile and enjoy his life again but that night I said some things to him which made him like he was before joining your school or meeting you. " His dad said. He ducked his head  .

         His guilt pain can be heard but what worried me more was what he told Kook .

" What did you said to him? " I asked after collecting all of my courage because I knew it was nothing good.

" That night I was very drunk. I was missing his mom very much. I didn't want to disappoint him, so I didn't... U hmm... I didn't go looking for some company. But I didn't notice that I was drinking too much, and the time he reached home, I time he reached home, I totally lost my sense of thinking. "

" Come to the point. " He was just stalling.

" Yes , I'm. That night when he came he looked very happy. He came directly to me and told me how he had loved the time he spent with you. " He stopped suddenly.

   I was about to tell him to continue when my mom stopped me to interrupt him. He took a deep breath and continued.

" I... I got jealous of him . He can be with the person he loves so much. It reminded me if the time when I was just like him with his mother . And then I remembered the times I betrayed her. It hurt me so much that I did something so wrong to the only person I loved my whole life. " He stopped again. After a pause, he said" He is just like me, so I thought he will hurt the person he loves dearly, as I did. So I said that he will hurt you like he did when you got into that accident 2 years ago. " He then suddenly looked at me with pleading eyes.  " It was not his fault. Trust me. He loves you so much that he can beat all the pain of staying away from you but he will not let any harm come near you. He believed whatever shit I told him in my drunken state but from that day onwards I could tell he had shut himself down. When I asked him about you in the hope to cheer him up or at least talk to me,   he said he doesn't know. That moment I understand how big of a mistake I had made. I took away the most precious thing from him, his love for you  . I don't know what to do so I came here to make you understand that why he is behaving, however he is behaving with you. " He completed and looked at me with the hope that I will give Kook another chance.

" You hurt him so much that I don't think that I could ever forgive you. He never tells anyone this, but he needs his father . He behaves like he doesn't give a shit about what you do but he does. He cried many times what he thought that I was not looking. " I took a deep breath and my hand automatically wiped my cheek. Then I realized that I was crying this whole time..

" I know how he feels about me. You dont have to worry about me giving up on him because that is never going to happen. I just didn't know the reason behind his changed behaviour but now I know. Thanks for telling me. Please don't do things that hurt him. He already had suffered a lot because of me and he didn't have your care and love. He is very lonely if I m not with him. You should love him, he is very fragile from inside. " I said and stood up from my seat.

" And the last thing, I never thought that my accident was his fault. I would never blame him for that. I love him . He is precious to me too. " I left after saying that. I didn't want to see him.

I know he didn't do it on purpose and he cares for Jungkook too but what he did can affect Jungkook for long. I don't even know if I can convience Jungkook that he is not bad for me but the best for me.

I went into my room and looked at my laptop.

Oh! God. I forgot about the presentation. I am dead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.