Chapter - 7

Jimin's pov :

I have been trying to make Jungkook talk to me for three days. But he is very stubborn. He keeps on saying that we were not close.

I will use some different methods. I will make him fall for me . So here I m in the kitchen. I m making cookies for him. I know it's a little stupid but my parents often told me that anyone will fall fir your cooking, so maybe he will fall for the person who made these cookies and that's me .

I reached before the time. I put the cookies box on his chair. I went out of the class. When I heard the bell for the first lecture, I started to go towards the class. As I reached the class, I say someone was running towards me.

I say it was Jungkook.

What is he doing here? He should be in the class right now. If someone else took the box then it will be a problem. I wrote a note just for him.

" What are you doing here? " We both asked at the same time.

" I was in the garden. "
" I was looking for you. "

" Why we're you looking for me? " I asked.

" When I came you were not in the class. But I clearly saw your car was parked outside. So I thought the worst. I was so scared that something happened to you again. " He was holding my shoulders and I was against the wall. Then I realized while talking he came very close to me.

See, this is happening again. This ticklish feeling in my chest. This man is dangerous for me but still, I want to be close to him.

" I m fine. I was in the garden. I was waiting for you to go to the class first so that I don't have to face you. " I said timidly.

" Why don't you want to see me? " He asked

" Why don't you want to see me? " He asked. He removed his hands from my shoulders and put them on the wall behind me, capturing me in between his arms. His face was very close now.

Thank god the class has started, otherwise if anyone saw us here, it will be too much to explain.

" It's not like, I don't want to see you. I was just feeling hesitate after giving you the cookies box. " I replied.

" Hesitant or shy? You didn't change at all. You always do that. You will make or bring something for me they shy out to see my reaction. " He smiled and put his head on my right shoulder.

" I have missed you. I have missed you a lot. All that moments that we shared, all that happy time. When I didn't want to go home, you always gave me company. I missed your special smile when you felt shy with me. " Then he nuzzled in the crook of my neck. He took a deep sniff.

" I missed your fragrance, your touch" He took my hands in his. He pushed them to the wall over my head.

He looked deep in my eyes. The pain, the guilt, the hope was clear in his eyes. I can tell he wants to say so much more but he is holding back.

" Why, how could you forget all of this? After waiting for so long, I can't even be with you. " He said. Unshed tears were making his eyes shine.

I removed my one hand out put it on his cheeks. He released my other hand too, so I put another hand on his other cheek.

" I m sorry for keeping you waiting for this long. I m sorry that you have to suffer this much because of me. " I replied .

" I promise you, you will never get hurt because of me. " I continued. I gave him a smile.

Seeing me smile, he chuckled. One lone tear rolled down from his eyes. My eyes followed it. And without thinking I put my lips on it. With this skin contact, my eyes got closed on its own.

What the fuck I m doing? This is so creepy

What the fuck I m doing? This is so creepy . He will think that I m some weirdo.
I jerked away from him. My eyes went wide. What stupidity I was doing?

He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rang.
Thank you God, for saving me.

" We missed a whole class. We should go to the next class on time. " I ran from there.

**********( Time skip)

It was the last class. I have it with Jungkook. I was waiting for him. I hope he liked the cookies.

He entered and his eyes started to the room in the whole classroom. I knew he was looking for me. So I waved at him. He saw me immediately.

He walked up to me and sat beside me. Today was the lab day so we all have to do work in the teams. Usually the person sitting beside you will be your partner.

The chemistry teacher was very excited today. He came in and informed us that this week's practical will be fieldwork.

" You have two day. Saturday and Sunday all by yourself. I want you all to go to different workplaces where chemicals and biotech are being used on a daily basis. I will give you the workplace , you and your partner will go to. Your partner will be as usual your tablemate today. And you will have to take videos of that place and make a slideshow with pictures too. So I can see that you didn't cheat and really did your practical. " He said. All of the kids protested. But obviously, it was of no use.

We got farms. Well, it will be easy. Farms use chemicals and Biotech both. But There is a little problem.

" There are no farms in our city. " Said Jungkook.

Yes, in our city there are no farms. So that means we have to go to a village area out of the city.

" We will take the train to the nearest village tomorrow morning. " I replied.

" Okayy. I will search for the nearest place where there is a farm. I will tell you by evening today. " Jungkook said.

" Hmm, then I will make the list of the things we should take with us. Well, you didn't tell me how did you like my cookies? " I asked in between.

Are you crazy? How can you ask that in this discussion? He will be confirmed that I have no brain.

I frowned to myself.

" They were tasty. I will love to have some again. " He replied. I smiled happily.

" I will make some more for you then. " I said

This weekend will be very eventful. I have this intuition. I'm very excited about it.

**********************

Hello, lovelies.
Hope you liked it.

Their journey will be very romantic.

Wait with me for it.
See you very soon.