Chapter -5

Jimin's pov ÷

Who was he? Why I felt that I know him? Why my heartbeat went crazy, when he was near me?

I remember from this morning. When I was sleeping I felt a hand combing my hair and holding my hand. I thought it was my mom, when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead, I realized that it was not mom. With that kiss, my heartbeat reached to it's maximum.

   I was too curious to see who was the person, so I opened my eyes. It was a boy, who had beautiful eyes, thats the first thing I noticed about him.

When he looked at me, he got shocked and tried to step back. But I had so many questions to ask him, so I hold his hand tightly. Before I could ask him any question, my mom entered the room.

With mom, entered my whole 'clan' like family. They were asking me the same questions in different ways that ' how I m feeling? Or am I in pain anywhere? '

      During all their questions, my eyes keep on returning to the mystery guy. Everytime I looked at him, he was also looking at me and every time it is as impactful at the first time.

Who he was? Why not anyone of my family asking him anything? Do they all know him? But if they know him, then why don't I?

Everyone left the room. He left too. There was only me and Aerum.

She was looking at the door from  where that guy just left.
"What happened love? Why are you looking so sad. " I asked her.

" Do you really don't remember Kook oppa? " She asked quietly.

"Kook. Is that the name of that guy? " I asked Aerum.

" No. His name is Jungkook. You both were always together. How can you forget about him? You even said he is yours, I can't have him". She replied

I told her that he was mine? What the hell is this? Why would I do that? Mine as in my friend or mine as in my lover. Both are the possibilities. There are many questions with no answers.

Before I could ask any more questions from her, my parents entered. They told me that I temporarily lost my recent memories.

That means I got to know him recently. But when and how? When did we get so close? The pain in his eyes was clear, when I asked who is he. I felt that same pain. Like I should have known him.

My family stayed in the room till the afternoon. After that I got some time to myself.

I was looking for water, when I noticed something. There was a diary. It was not mine. Mine has brown leather on it, but this one has black leather. So it was not mine. I took the diary in my hand. I felt something different . Like I have seen this before. The texture was familiar like I have taken it in my hand before. Whose diary is this?

I opened it, I know I should not touch someone else's personal diary but the curiosity will kill me. So I opened it.

There was a beautiful quote written on the very first page. And at the end of it was written a name in a very beautiful handwriting. ' JEON JUNGKOOK'. It is Jungkook's diary.

He writes too. His writing is beautiful. I should not read it. But I want to. I want to know about him, about us. I'm sure he has written it in this.

So I decided to just take a peek on the last page he has written. I turned the page from the end so that I could only open the last page. I found it. There was not much written on that.

"Finally, you are going to open your eyes. Finally, my wait is going to end. I can finally tell you, what you mean to me. "

A water drop fall on that page. I didn't understand at first until I felt something rolling down on my face. I was crying. I don't know why, but his words had some very precious meaning behind it. And that these words are written for me. It made my heart ache so much.

I m missing him, I want him here right now. I want him near me.

******************

Hello lovelies.

That's all for this chapter . Hope you enjoyed it.