Chapter -11

Jimin's pov :

To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement.
I was hurt. I felt like he didn't want me. He didn't feel the same way as I do. Laying on the same bed was a punishment when u could nit even touch the person I love.

But when he gave me a long kiss, then I realized that he wants us to wait. It was not that he doesn't feel the same way as me. I agreed with him. We slept in each other's arms.

******(Time Skip)

It's dawn. I was up early, it was the last day on the farm. I was very excited about it.

I saw Jungkook was still asleep and hugging me from behind me. Then I felt something was poking my thighs. I moved a little back so I could see what this is but I heard kook moaning.

He moved closer and I got dead still.

Is it really what I guess it is?

I tried to get away from him but he pulled me towards him and put his leg on me. Now his that specific part was more evident.

I could feel my face heat up.

My god, he will be very embarassed when he will realize what he is doing and in what situation he is in.

" Kook, I have to use toilet. Please remove your leg. " I told him.

" Umm... 5 more minutes, promise. " He snuggled in my back.

" No, I can't control for ome more minute. Leave me now. " I ordered

" Yes, you can control. " He said still with his eyes closed.

I didn't want to do this but you left me with no choice.

" Kook, your certain body part is poking me and it is really uncomfortable. So will you please release me from this torture? " I said.

He went still and in few moments he literally pushed me down the bed.

" Ouch, kook... It hurts. " I shouted.

" Sorry, sorry, sorry love. I'm very sorry " I laughed at his reaction.

He sat on the bed and jokingly glared at me when he saw I was making fun of him.

" I never thought that you are still going through your puberty. You still get a morning erection..... Hehehe..... It's fun.... Ouch. Quit hitting me Mr. Jeon Jungkook. " I yelled as he threw a pillow at me.

" It's not happy usually, Mr. Park Jimin. " He yelled back at me.

" Yeah, yeah.... If you say so. " He was ready to throw another pillow at me but I ran into the bathroom before that.

*******( Time Skip)

We went to the remaining places on the farm. It was very big.

At last, we were at the lake. Seokjin hyung left us there. We were quietly standing there. I moved and sat on the bench, which was placed there.

. Kook came and sat beside me. It was almost twilight when we reached there.

I was tired of all the walking and talking so I put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

We were looking at the sunset. It was calm and beautiful. I saw his other hand was on his knee. So I took his hand in mine.

His hand is bigger than mine. It was almost half of his side. I was playing with his long tender fingers.

" I like it, like this. " I said with his hands still on mine.

" What do you mean? What this? " He asked.