Chapter -10

Jungkook's pov :

What the hell jungkook? How could you be so hormonal at this moment? Get your head from out of your ass. If this little guy finds out what I'm dreaming about, he will melt with embarrassment.

" Kook, are you all right? " Jimin asked worried.

I could not stand in front in front of him otherwise he will see something he should not. It was an extremely awkward situation. I could not even tell him what is going on.

" Jimin, you can go downstairs first. I will come after taking a quick bath. " I said.

" Okay... He looked confused but agreed with me and went down.

Thank god, he is not here, otherwise he could have seen a specific part of my body, that got excited.

I stood up and adjusted my jeans and went for a bath. I relieved myself and got ready in 20 minutes.

I went downstairs where the whole family was sitting and jimin was sitting beside that Taehyung. It made my blood boil when i saw him feeding my Min.

This guy should mind his own business.
I went to their side and pulled Jimin's chair towards mine, making a good distance between his and Taehyung's seats.

Everyone looked at me shocked only. Seokjin laughed at this.

I put jimin's plate near mine. I put all the good food in his plate. I stopped when his plate was full .

Jimin bend towards me and whispered in my ear. " You know, I can't eat this much right? " I looked at his plate and then realized that I put more that he can eat.

" It's okay, it's my responsibility to finish what you started . You just eat whatever you want. " I announced. I wanted that guy to know that he is mine.

" Okay.... Okay. Where do you want to start? " Jin hyung asked.

" We haven't planned anything. We will just start with the first thing you want to show us. " Jimin said with a big smile.

Taehyung smiled looking at him. It was clear that he is attracted to my guy.

I sighed and looked at the table.

Why can't he take the hint and leave my Jimin alone? I wanted to enjoy this time we had together.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder, I looked up. Jimin was looking at me.

" What happened? " He asked. I shook my head.

What else could I say? I can't stop others to like Jimin. He is such a cutie but at the moment I'm not liking this fact.

" Mom, I'll take them on the farm tour. " Said Taehyung.

Not again. Please, can someone tell this guy to fuck off?
" I think it would be better if Jin hyung, you could do the tour with us. Tae is of our age so it will not be that credible. And I will be more comfortable if you will show us. " Jimin refused his help.

Everyone at the table went quiet. He actually straightforwardly refused him.

" Well then, what can I say, if you will feel comfortable with me doing this then, I will show you around . No biggie. " Jin hyung said.