Just half an hour!

  Xu Zhichao went to Yu Juan for revenge, which was totally untenable, because no matter from which point of view, this death row inmate had more personal grievances to deal with and revenge.

       Two of the seven serial murder cases were solved, not including Xu Xing. Both Li Anjian and the fruit seller had a direct feud and hatred with Xu Zhichao. This was not an aimless and featureless killing at will, so the police screened him over and over again.

       His social relationships, his past, he focused on monitoring and protecting those who might be killed by him in revenge, and there was no Yu Juan in it.

  Although Yu Juan was the one who discovered Li Anjian's body and provided the police with a major clue, if it wasn't for this clue, they might have spent more time and detours to find Xu Zhichao.

  But still too far-fetched.

  Where is the far-fetched? Duan Rong only left Yu Juan for half an hour before Xu Zhichao started. What does this mean?

    It means that Xu Zhichao has been watching Yu Juan secretly. He didn't even pay attention to others. But why?

  Naturally, normal people's thinking can no longer be used on Xu Zhichao. He may simply want to attack Yu Juan, or in this way, provocateur to the police, the whole society, and Duan Rong.

  He can kill people right under their noses.

  This is slapping them in the face! All Xiandan police officers were slapped in the face tonight.

  Another slap came from Duan Rong, who jumped out of their office on the second floor, got into the car and rushed back to the hotel when he saw Bai Tao's name. The life and death of a comrade may be uncertain, and the hostages are gone, and all are taken in.

  If the situation was not too urgent, the Tao Detachment would not care about the shameful thing, and Duan Rong is considered to have grown up.

    Although he did not participate in that mission back then, every time the news came back from the front line.

    The Tao Detachment always they squeezed in and watched them carefully. After the mission was over, Duan Rong began to be a detective himself two years later.

    The Tao Detachment also stuffed a few small cases into the past for Duan Rong to open. He put gold on his face, but Tao Detachment thought he knew Duan Rong well, so he was really worried about Duan Rong subconsciously.

  "Did you hear me! The backup will be here soon!"

  They may have just missed Xu Zhichao on the way from the police station to the hotel. Duan Rong is running fast again. It is very likely that they will meet Xu Zhichao directly at the hotel. Yu Juan doesn't know if he is alive or not.

  Duan Rong stepped on the accelerator to the end, his aura was like that of a god, and he was furious. Whoever it was, he scolded directly, "Just let you guys watch it for half an hour! Where are my people?! What about Laozi's people!!"

  For thirteen years, Duan Rong's savage savage roared and roared out. He was always on the right side, and his words were tight, especially in front of the leader. At this time, he was in a state of extreme anger and the shell fell off. down.

  He was still the same Duan Rong, who was alone in the abyss and was untamed.

  Not to mention the detachment leader of the Xiandan branch in City B, this call was made by the director, and he also scolded him.