"Ah!!!!!!!!!"

    The scream startled the wild insects in the grass, echoing layer after layer in the cold and moonless night. It is no longer the hole when it was launched, and Yu Juan broke open another.

    On the ice layer in one place, he crawled on the shore with his hands and feet, and a lot of blood came out from the stone with his fingernails. He didn't seem to feel the pain.

    "Finally, the case discussion meeting is over. Hey, my waist is so sore. I'm getting old, and I can't stand it for a while." Criminal Police Li said to Duan Rong while pounding his waist, "Let's eat something, I know there are this restaurant is delicious."

    "I haven't seen it for a few years, so please have a good meal. "

    Duan Rong was holding a cigarette in his hand. In such a cold weather, he only wore a suit. He just arrived today. In City B, there are many decent leaders, and his flip-flops are designated not to wear, so it is rare to be dressed in formal clothes.

    Wide shoulders and narrow waist, half-covered under the collar and sleeves, along with the movement, the cyan tattoo occasionally reveals one or two, which is extremely eye-catching.

    But none of the public security bureaus said he was not.

    Xu Fu came out from behind, his home is in City B, so Duan Rong came and he joined in, "I ask, there's no reason to ask the elders to pay."

    Criminal Li pointed at Xu with a smile . Fu, "It smells like a banyan."

    After chatting for a while, and talking about the case, Criminal Li said, "The first person who died was a fruit seller, forty-eight years old, with a son and a daughter under his knees. I didn't offend anyone on weekdays, but I know he has a bad temper and arrogance, so it's really hard to say, the scope is too big."

    "The second is a female student, who was killed in the dormitory, in the school There were so many surveillance cameras, but I was stunned that I didn't find it. You said that she was not an inch. When her roommate came back, her body was completely cold. After checking the surveillance for a week, she couldn't find any. The fourth construction team, the fifth is a little girl who is less than ten years old..."

    The last one, this little girl, is the most heart-wrenching, less than ten years old, her eyes were gouged out, her tongue was cut off, and she was stabbed to death. Her ears and small limbs were also covered with knife marks, as if she was about to be bled to death.

    The police had suspected religious beliefs, but the girl did not bled to death, but had a ruptured heart. She died before being bled and the other four of them had religious inclinations, but they all died miserably, and one of their intestines was torn out.

    With five lives, five families, and five unjust cases, the burden on the police is too heavy, and it is the capital. After the serial cases occurred, the public security system immediately launched an investigation and tracking.

    The police here are the most elite and capable. But there is still nothing to do.

    As the Chinese New Year is approaching, the population flow will increase a lot. There are too many dangers. The death order is issued, and the case must be solved within a week. Even if it is not solved, the murderer must be found and the country will be wanted.

    Duan Rong was invited here at this time. Not only him, but also many famous police officers from other provinces were transferred first.

    The serial murder case in City B is now ranked first.