Duan Rong looked down and saw it, Xu Fu and Yu was quite able to chat, he said four sentences in thirty seconds, lowered his head and smiled, extinguished the cigarette, and stopped standing.

    "Let's go."

    The young man and the young man naturally get along better. What is he thinking?

    Until now, the little fish has never called himself once.

    "Yu Juan, why are you so stunned?" Senior sister waved her hand in front of Yu Juan, "I'm back to my senses."    

    Yu Juan put down the brush, "Senior sister?"

    She have a lot of information. She recommended Yu Juan to go to the last mermaid performance at the Yunfeng Aquarium.

    Senior Sister excitedly turned on her mobile phone and showed Yu Juan the information, "There is a lot of people over there on New Year's Day in City B! I won a place for you, although it is a little far away, but the plane ticket was reimbursed, so I went to perform for three days, Three days, 3,000 yuan! Still you look good, I sent a photo to the manager and asked you to be named."

    "How about it? Can you go? You can still play in City B, I haven't been to City B yet. Woolen cloth."

    This is the newly opened aquarium in City B. It is very large. There are nearly 28 mermaid actors looking for it. This must be very rich.

    Yu Juan was very excited, and he really hadn't soaked his tail for a long time, but the danger was also very great. That was City B, the capital. If... he was exposed, the consequences would be unimaginable.

    Senior sister couldn't wait for his answer and asked, "How is it? Let's go."

    Yu Juan looked at the azure blue water greedily, licked his lips, Se Lingzhi fainted, and nodded, "I'll go."

    Senior sister Said happily, she pushed the manager's WeChat to Yu Juan.

    After agreeing, Yu Juan flinched again, do you really dare to take a risk, but that water... Yu Juan is too greedy and wants to soak his tail too much.

    Just went to have a look. If there are too many people and it is too unsafe, he will not release the fish tail.

    Yu Juan persuaded himself that after Christmas, on the afternoon of the 31st, he carried his schoolbag to the airport, and the fishtail in the bag was taken out for inspection. The staff wondered, "Why are you sticking this in the fishtail cover?"

    Yu Juan was a little timid, but his answer was reasonable and well-founded, "Let the legs look better when performing."

    The staff suddenly realized, put the things back, and smiled, "You can go."

    After getting on the plane, Yu Juan He automatically turned off his mobile phone. He was not afraid to fly to the sky, but his father was very afraid.

    Maybe his father's bloodline was much purer than his. There is no fish that is not afraid of flying, unless it is a carp leaping over the dragon gate.

    Yu Juan works part-time, studying, and painting all day long. He rarely plays with his mobile phone. His mobile phone is also very old. It was a model two years ago.

    After the plane took off, he heard the two people in the back seat whispering something, and he knew that a murder case that shocked the whole country happened in City B.

    City B is a big city, equivalent to the foot of the emperor in ancient times. From the 20th, on the 11th day, five people died unexpectedly, and each of them died tragically.

    It is said that passers-by who found the remains of one of the deceased vomited on the spot and fell into a coma. The hospital hangs water, and he also see a psychiatrist.

    "Five, serial killings, and the police said it was killing without a specific target. In fact, I didn't even want to come to City B for business, but I got it in the office. I quickly finished my work and went home."

    "No special sign, then Isn't that just random murder?! A few years ago, a serial murderer also had a characteristic, a woman wearing red clothes, what's going on this time?"

    "I don't know, it's too dangerous, it's going to be a New Year's Eve, it's really bad luck Ah."

    "Pay attention to safety, pay attention to safety."

    Yu Juan has been particularly afraid of murder since witnessing the death of two people in front of him. He broke out in a cold sweat and tried his best to comfort himself. He just went to perform and went back to school in three days, no It would be so unfortunate to be associated with a murder case again.

    Beautiful mermaids, their mouths are moving songs, they lure ignorant sailors to jump into the water, and their hearts are eaten. They are moving, coquettish, and their faces are a combination of beauty and evil.

    In fairy tales, mermaids have powerful skills. Yu Juan even listened to his father telling stories when he was a child. His father said that a long, long time ago, some mermaids could open their mouths and spit out water, spraying people on their faces.

    And Yu Juan can now, he can spit out crows.