But seeing Duan Rong's delicious food, he was greedy again. He looked at Duan Rong bullying him and didn't give him anything to eat.

    Duan Rong won't get used to it. After eating, it's gone. He took out a tissue and wiped the corners of Yu Juan's lips that he didn't like to lick.

    "Do you have any class this afternoon?"

    Yu Juan licked the corners of his lips that had been wiped, "There are two classes, Duan Second Brother."

    "I'll send you back to school." Duan Rong nodded and got up to check out.

    Yu Juan didn't know why, but he listened to Duan Rong's words very much, and did not refuse.

    It might be that Duan Rong's tone was an affirmation, not a question. He was so much older than him, reliable and powerful.

    Yu Juan looked at Duan Rong's broad back, and suddenly wanted to know how much Duan Rong was older than himself, but it was always a little rude to ask others' age, Duan Rong was still an elder.

    Yu Juan struggled for a long time, and secretly tilted his body to look at Duan Rong's wallet, imagining that his ID card would fall out when he took out the money, but he didn't.

    After Duan Rong settled the bill, he grabbed Yu Juan's hair and said, "Give me the small battery key."

    Yu Juan contributed his car key, with a small snowball tied to it, which was quite white when washed.

    Duan Rong's height and weight were too high, and Yu Juan's small battery was still a miniature type.

    Duan Rong stood out from the crowd after sitting on it. Looking at it, he was ashamed and carefully grabbed Duan Rong's clothes.

    Duan Rong rode to Yu Juan's school with an expressionless face, as if he was not riding with a little sheep,.

    He straightened the small battery with one hand, lit a cigarette at the school gate, raised his chin, "Wait for me at the traffic light tomorrow, and I'll deliver it with you."

    Yu Juan was flattered.

    He wanted to stand up straight and point his legs to prove that he could send it himself.

    He can't always bother Second Brother Duan, but he is a squeamish girl, and he wants to cry as soon as he takes a little force, "Thank you Second Brother Duan..."

    Duan Rong exhaled and laughed.

    Yu Juan was ridiculed, and shyly lowered his head and slowly moved into the school. As if every time he saw Second Brother Duan, he would cry, and Second Brother Duan didn't seem to like him crying either.

    But he loved to cry since he was a child.

    His father said that they were mermaids, so they can cry. It's all water anyway, and he didn't cry without pearls, so he couldn't bear it, and he always cried when he was wronged.

    Some people laughed at him for not being a man, and he cried even more, he couldn't help it.

    Duan Rong walked away in no hurry, stood smoking.

    When his eyesight reached the limit, he saw a boy holding Yu Juan's hand, squinting slightly, the atmosphere was a bit wrong, not like a normal friend.

    Duan Rong didn't mean the ambiguous atmosphere, but the boy, who was not normal, buried his head down to his chest, as if his cervical vertebrae were broken.

    And Yu Juan patted the boy on the back, the little lame man couldn't walk steadily,  he can still comfort others?

    After Duan Rong smoked, he saw the security guard in the security room looking at him, greeted him, and turned away.

    He haven't seen each other for a month, and it's Yu Juan's unilateral decision.

    Duan Rong has actually been connected to Yu Juan who is in the same place every day delivering takeaways, either intentionally or unintentionally.

    Busy with delivering, he collided with another motorcycle today. When Duan Rong got off, the motorcycle owner ran away early.

    Duan Rong called Liao Qing and asked him to help talk to the traffic police, "Shunfa Road, twelve o'clock at noon, thank you."

    Liao Qing has not had a major case recently, he is light, and there is still time.

    After chatting a few words, "It's a small matter, it's just a little effort, by the way..."

    Deputy Yan quickly sat on Liao Qing's lap and opened his mouth to make a mouth shape, "What about me?"

    Liao Qing pushed him and had to ask, otherwise Yan Yan Deputy climbed his desk for a while, "Is Xu Fu okay? Deputy Yan asked me to ask, have you received the extra box of ham from him?"

    Duan Rong casually said, "Yes, he will take it to feed the wanderer."

    Yan Fuerkang's face, with heartbroken voice, he's really offended!

    His future, his black gauze hat, his...

    Yan Fu coveted and touched the chair under Liao Qing's buttocks with heartache, Liao Qing couldn't bear it any longer and drove him away.

    "I'll let you know when I catch someone."

    Going backwards, speeding, grabbing criticism and education and deducting money.