"After the case of your sister's body is closed, we will notify your parents to come and take it away, and then we will recommend cremation."

    Chen Ling'an's always indifferent attitude suddenly changed, "No!"

    Liao Qing sat down On the chair that Yan Fu let out, "Nothing can't be done. Your body depends on your parents, your sister's body also belongs to your parents."

    Chen Lingan clenched his fists. "They don't deserve it, we don't have parents, my sister is mine! The corpse must be placed by me."

    Liao Qing showed no expression, just like Chen Lingan's stern look just now, "You? What are you? Don't even think about seeing your sister's body."

    Chen Lingan opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Liao Qing interrupted him, "Don't talk to me about conditions, you are not qualified."

    "We found out that you have another residence, and we have arranged for the police to search it. I believe that you are such a daring person. Of course, the tools for committing crimes were not destroyed, but were left in the house you rented."

    Chen Ling'an didn't seem to hear what Liao Qing said last time, he really wanted to see Chen Minghao's body for the last time, so he started talking to himself, "I will explained... I didn't plan to live alone, I never planned to live alone, so what am I doing? I didn't cover it up, it was just a coincidence... Because of various reasons, you haven't found me."

    Halfway through, people began to become crazy and weird again, and whispered, "God is helping me as a murderer, are you afraid? "

    "It's not that you caught me, it's that I didn't want to run away."

    "I threw the murder weapon in the vegetable market in front of Yunfeng Aquarium, forget it, it's not a big deal."

    Liao Qing did not respond to his comments . If the case was irrelevant, he asked, "Why did you kill Zeng Yuelin?"

    Neither he nor Deputy Yan mentioned the abnormal relationship between Chen Lingan and Chen Minghao, for fear of irritating Chen Lingan.

    "Why did you just kill Zeng Yuelin?"

    Chen Lingan seemed to think of something and chuckled, "Because my sister really likes him."

    "I allowed her to sleep with ten men, but her heart can only stay with me in the water without light. We are bound by morality and imprisoned together, but she wants to go ashore, she wants to be a good person. Dhe also wants to fall in love, get married and have children, and wants to see the light."

    Zeng Yuelin's ex-girlfriend Wang Yue also said this, but he didn't expect this to be the truth.

    He moved his heart, so he was killed.

    Chen Ling'an raised his eyes, "It's my turn, I want to know how the detective suspected me."

    Liao Qing was indifferent, ready to get up and use a lot of manpower and material resources to find the murder weapon that killed Chen Ming. There is so much garbage every day in the vegetable market, it is a bit suffocating just to do a rough calculation.

    When will this be found.

    "Is Zeng Yuelin's murder weapon gone?"

    A minute later, Yu Juan, who was sitting in the lobby of the Public Security Bureau drinking the warm water poured by Sister Jinghua.

    A bowl of fragrant octopus balls was stuffed into his free hand. He smelled it from far away, and was so hungry that he didn't expect this to be for him.