Charge

Nathaniel's P

Nathaniel's P.O.V

The sound of hushed talking wakes me from my sleep.
I know I said hushed but even if you drop a pin it will still be able to wake me.

I open my eyes adjusting to the lighten  of the room.
I look up and I'm blessed with the most beautiful smile a man could ever want to wake up to in the mornings.

"Watch yah .. I tried being silent so I wouldn't wake you." Risa says tugging slightly on one of my cornrows.

Dawg go brush uh teeth.
Breath goodly  a kick like van damme yah now.

Dawg.
"A him dat yah talk to? you can't  make mi seem." I hear a voice says and it occurs to me that Risa is speaking with someone on the phone.

"Make mi see mi possibly future son in law nuh." The person urges on and Risa laughs.

Oh so a r mada.
"No mommy..him just wake." She says locking eye contact with me and I give her a tired smile getting up out of the bed.

"You have any new tooth brush?" I ask her pushing my hand in my pants and groping my dick.
Mi no know why that so comfortable. 

A when mi see she look down pon it and start laugh mi realize weh mi actually a do.
Jah know...

"Yes look in the top right draw in the cupboards in the bathroom." She says in between laughs.

I fan her off and get to work inna the bathroom.

Not like dat... too nasty man.

I finish brushing my teeth and come out of the bathroom to see Risa spreading the bed.
Clean freak....

I slap her on her ass and she whines complaining about how it hurts and mi nuh fi do it again.

Mi neven a listen r ..

"Oh ! Babe look inna mi  bag uh see wah ticket tell mi a which date it suppose to pay before." Risa says fluffing the pillows and I'm on full alert.

Ticket?
Tf.

I walk over to the bag that she had last night and open it to see that there is indeed a ticket there.
I scan through it and see it's because she wasn't a wearing a seatbelt . I read more and my eyes passes over the amount she's suppose to pay.

Fuck this?
30,000 Dallaz for what?
Bullshit.

But that ano weh get mi cross a when mi see the policeman name weh gi r.

Kyle Duncan.
I repeat the name in my head.

How dah pussyole yah ago feel when him find out say Risa a mi ooman?