ICE

Chrisanya's P

Chrisanya's P.O.V

9:45 | Portland , ICE

We finally arrive at the location and I can tell the place is packed by the amount of cars that are Parked on the outside.

We get out of my car.
"I'm definitely getting drunk tonight." Yanique says in her foreign accent.

She's Jamaican but she was raised in America.
She understands the language but she doesn't speak it.

"All wah gwane a wah man mi wah find." Taty says and we laugh.

Tatyanna is a complicated mess, this minute she'll tell me she has a man in her bed next she's single as a post.
The girl don't rest.

"Let's take some pictures before we go in." I say handing Taty my phone.

I walk over to a suited back ground and she starts taking my pictures.

After she finishes she hands me the phone and I look at my pictures.

Uh handle dis sistahh!

Miss Ren wah see r daughter!I ignore the voice in my head,

I ignore the voice in my head,

A Cyah you use to sing pon choir a church , gwane wid uh self gyal.

I smile at the thought.
God blessed me with a beautiful voice but that career path is not the one that I'm choosing.

I take Taty's phone and take some pictures of her.

"Ye gyal!" I hype her up and begin to video when she starts twerking on Yanique.

She laughs coming to me and looking at her pictures. She seems to love them since she can't stop the smile that grows on her face.