Earnest

Chrisanya's P

Chrisanya's P.O.V

Before I could even open my mouth he pulls me into a hug , wrapping one arm around my waist and burying my face in his chest.

Jeez
There's that smell again.
Drop any panty to be very honest.

It's when he lets go I realize he has kfc in his hand.

Him buy mi food ?
Thank God ... nay dah plan fi cook at all.

I avert my eyes from the kfc bags to his face.
Man can so handsome and deadly at the same time?

"You look like you want to stay out there." I say sarcastically when I realize he's not making a move to come in.

Maybe because you never tell him to ...
Ute av mannaz

He smiles walking in and I close the door.

I take his hand and I lead him to the living room where Shammy is.

Mi ready fi see r face.
I'm grinning.

"Nathaniel this is Shammy, my sister." I tell him when I reach to her and he looks down at her since she is still sitting.

She looks like she could dig a hole and bury herself in.
Haha.
She only gwane tuff eno. I know she's a little introvert when meeting new people.

"It's Shamoy ... a she alone call me shammy." She cringe at the nickname I had given her since she was a baby and I chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you Shamoy." He says calmly. "Carry food fi uno , I'd call and ask what you wanted but since kfc was the closest place to get food, the obvious answer would be barbecue zinger." He says and if I could scream right now I would.

Barbecue zinger is top tier. Only thing me and shammy buy at kfc to be honest.

I look down and realize my hand is still wrapped around his wrist.

His hands are big.
Wonder if it woulda lef print if him slap me pon me a-

"Nice to meet you too ." Shammy says getting up .. disturbing my thoughts.

He hands her one of the bags and she takes it with a huge smile.
"Yah God sent ? cause I know my sister wasn't about to cook." Shammy jokes and I can't help but laugh with her.

Always a embarrass me.

"I'll be in my room if you need me sissy." She says. "Thanks Nathaniel , for the food." She thanks him before leaving.