If you want to overturn the pocket of the person on the car, if you don’t let it over, you will steal it. After a while, you will go to the police station and call the police.

    That's right, this middle-aged man just found out that the baby was taken away and that the two men were traffickers. He imitated a well-known plot in a certain movie in an instant, and by amplifying the matter, he attracted the police.

    Unexpectedly, everyone did not expect that one of the yellow-haired traffickers directly pulled out a knife and stabbed him.    

    The inside of the car was a mess, some people wanted to get out of the car, some people wanted to subdue the traffickers with heroic feelings, some people went up to save people.

    The baby was crying again,

    Yu Juan curled himself up in the chair, all eyes were blood, he heard the yellow haired heart beat faster.    

    He was in a state of excitement, about to explode.    

     --boom!    

    The baby's cry was so loud that it was about to pierce everyone's eardrums.

    Yu Juan looked subconsciously, only to see the baby fell to the ground, with a third of his fleshy wrist missing. He was too small, and the bullet hit the flesh directly.  

    "Whoever the fuck moves again, I'll blow his head." Huang Mao's face flushed red, and the blood vessels on his neck were clearly visible.

    Anyone who looked at him knew that he had taken the medicine, and no one dared to move. The gun reached the back of the driver's head, "Drive into the mountains." 

     An aunt took the opportunity to risk her life and picked up the child. The child was too young and would die from such serious injuries.

    The place where the middle-aged man was stabbed was in the abdomen,  he was bleeding all the time. He didn't know if his internal organs were injured.

    Several young girls covered their mouths and cried softly.

    Huang Mao irritably stabbed the man again, "Don't fucking cry!"

    "Let me hear another sound and I'll kill him!"

    He handed the knife to his accomplice, and sat on the car seat with the gun, his accomplice looked more timid than him, and the hand holding the knife was shaking.

    When the car was about to drive into the mountains, it followed the police car, not far or near, so as not to provoke the gangsters, Huangmao seemed to have eaten too much, lowered his head and panted heavily, and his exposed skin was dark red, like sweet potatoes.

    His accomplice touched his arm, and when he saw the police car behind him, he couldn't say anything.

    A car of people were hiding, daring not to speak or move.

    Crazy, he is crazy, he does nothing, just wants to kill!

    The accomplices burst into tears, and Brother Quan raised the knife and shouted: "Do you want to die too?! Damn, stealing a baby has caused so many troubles, bad luck, where is that child?!"

    The aunt who was behind trembled in Yu Juan arms.

    Yu Juan shook his hands and straightened his waist, his eyelids were red.

    The second time he saw death with his own eyes, no one dared to look at the man on the ground, there was a lot of blood.

    Maybe others still had hope, but Yu Juan You can hear it, he has no heartbeat.