Vice Yan laughed, "Yes."

Liao Qing took the lead when he saw the photo after receiving the photo.

People go back to the bureau to investigate.

Those who get off work in the field usually don't wear police uniforms, private clothes are convenient.

At this time, it was 11:30 noon and rush hour. On the way there, Yan Fu efficiently sent the personal information of his ex-girlfriend to Liao Qing's mobile phone.

Duan Rong took the phone and saw that Wang Yue, a coach of a rock climbing club, was 1.72 meters tall and now lives at 1101, Block 7, Block 18, Ping'an Road.

There is also Yan Fu's voice behind, "We are going back to the bureau now, the hair has been sent for testing. It will be available before ten o'clock tonight."

Liao Qing took the time to hold down the voice of the mobile phone, "Let the forensic doctor also include the autopsy report."

Duan Rong, who was in the passenger seat this time, leaned back on the seat and smiled.

Liao Qing glanced at him, "What are you laughing at?"

Duan Rong just sighed with emotion for a while and raised his arms to look forward, "When I was a detective, I didn't have so many skills to do it. In recent years, the more powerful it is."

Liao Qing also smiled, "The times are progressing."

In order to prevent being emptied at Wang Yue's house, the way to go also happened to be on the way. A few people arrived at the club first and asked if Wang Yue was there.

Her colleague said that she had gone home ten minutes ago, and Liao Qing stepped on the gas.

Before all the evidence could come out, Wang Yue was already the biggest suspect.

Can't let her run away.

When he was going upstairs to knock on the door, Liao Qing suddenly paused, turned sideways, let Xu Fu emerge from behind and said politely, "Come on."

Xu Fu raised a smile and took a step forward to knock on the door. After a while, the three of them heard footsteps inside. After a second, someone asked, "Who is it?"

Xu Fu's face was very deceptive, with a deep face on the left and great hatred.

With a gentle face: "Hello, we have something to ask you about."

Wang Yue didn't open the door, "Who are you?"

"Property management."

A rustling sound came from behind the door panel, and then the door finally opened. In the cat's eyes, Wang Yue only saw Duan Rong and Liao Qing's shoulders, but not their faces.

When she opened the door, five figures have been there and Wang Yue immediately closes the door.

But Liao Qing's hand blocked the door, Wang Yue was startled and quickly smashed Liao Qing's hand, "Who are you!"

Xu Fu, a "weak woman", stepped back to avoid blocking the two the big brother moved and raised his voice, "Police! We now suspect that you are involved in the two murder cases, please cooperate with the investigation!"

Liao Qing gritted his teeth and fought with Wang Yue, Wang Yue was so strong, "Let go!"

Wang Yue was also screaming , "Who are you?!"

Liao Qing wanted to give Duan Rong a look. They rushed to subdue Wang Yue together, but before they met, Duan Rong pressed the door and opened it with one hand.