beach day

billie

"when's blue with the blue hair going to be here?" riley asked.

"she's on her way here." i answered.

"at least we get to experience hot girl summer for one day." kim commented.

"oh yeah right! how's NYC boy?" i turned to riley.

"still talking stage, we facetime a lot too. i really like him but i don't think it'll workout, he lives so faraway and long distance isn't something i want to do." riley shrugged.

"whatever is meant to happen is gonna happen." ivy told her.

"easy for you to say, you're in a relationship and i bet you're also boning like crazy."

"guys do you think i'm starting to show? i can't tell if i'm bloated or if it's a baby belly." claudia asked.

"i think you're starting to show, but it's not like it's noticeable yet. you're only three months in right?" sammy answered her.

"yeah that's definitely a baby belly but i only know that because i know you. like if a complete stranger saw you they wouldn't even suspect a thing." riley added.

"good because paps are here." clauds shook her head once at their direction.

"sorry." i sighed.

"don't apologize for those stalkers, you didn't ask for grown ass men to chase you around for a couple pictures so that they could sell it." riley angerly said.

"hi guys." blue breathed out. "i don't know if you know but paps are around, they blinded my eyes while i was trying to chain silver."

"this should be illegal." kim said.

"for real, it's actually scary. like what if they found out our addresses?" blue said as she slipped off her dress revealing her black two piece swimsuit.

"hi pretty girl." she kissed my forehead.

"can you put my sunscreen on my back please?" i asked her, holding up the tube. she nodded with an 'mhm' and starting rubbing the liquid on my back.

"where did you get your tattoo done, blue?" riley asked.

"oh i got it done when i was in nyc, three years ago, in a random tattoo shop. forgot it's name but i can ask carol if she remembers." blue replied.

"cause i'm thinking of getting a tat but i need to find a good tattoo artist. billie recommend me two but, with all due respect, she's rich and i'm broke and i don't have that kind of money for a tattoo. a girl has got to pay her bills, you know?"

"where i got mine, it was very affordable. i think i was tipsy too when i got it, i don't regret it though. which is great because it seriously covers all of my stomach. that would have sucked if i hated it." she laughed. "you can get yours when you go see nyc boy."

"i'm not going to see him." riley groaned.

"sure." i chuckled.

"what's his name even? we haven't called him by his name like... ever." ivy pointed out.

"jasper but everyone calls him by his initial j." riley answered.