Pizza and Mitsuki

Start from the beginning

"A Diet Coke please."

As the waiter took off I reached my arm across the table to touch Katsuki's.

"So, please don't be upset with me. But let me tell you something." I said.

Katsuki arched an eyebrow.

"It's about Raven-" I started to say, before being cut off by him.

"No." He muttered. "And you better not be sitting here about to tell me you fell for him or some shit after I left class."

"What? Ew, no." My eyes widened, "Just hear me out."

Katsuki sighed. "Fine." He muttered.

"So.."

I ended up explaining his confession and everything with the class.

"Wow." Katsuki chuckled. "Sounds like a loser."

"Yeah, but a loser who understands you." I said, while poking him in the chest. "Regardless, he ended up talking with me after and wants our forgiveness fully for how he acted. So.. I told him to make it up to us, that he'd have to make things better with you."

"Sooo.. you might be seeing more of him, possibly desperately trying to earn your praise or something close to it." I gave an awkward smile.

"You know if I hated you even a little more you'd be merged into that wall right now." Katsuki said, slowing pointing his finger up at the wall across the room.

"Eh, you could never hate me enough to do that with that massive crush on me you've got." I snickered.

He rolled his eyes as the waiter approached our table.

"1 water and 1 Diet Coke." The waiter announced, placing the cold beverages in front of us.

"Thank you." Me and Katsuki said.

"Are you two ready to order something? An appetizer? A shared meal?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah, could we get a medium sized pepperoni pizza?" Katsuki said.

The waiter nodded.

"And some fried calamari on the side." I smiled.

"Alright will that be all?" The waiter asked.

Me and Katsuki nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating we ended up walking back towards our houses together, but right as we were walking past his house to go to mine a few houses down, we heard a shout from across the lawn.

"KATSUKIIIIII, IS THAT A GIRL????" We heard a woman yell.

I turned my head back to see a woman who looked so much like Katsuki it was a little odd.

"Shit.." I heard Katsuki mutter under his breath.

The woman waved to me.

"Is that your mom?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Katsuki muttered, turning around and taking me by the hand.

He walked me up to her.

"Well hi there! I'm this little fart Katsuki's mom, but you can call me Mitsuki. Katsuki is this who keeps you always out and about?" She cheered.

Katsuki growled as she smashed her hand playfully on top of his head and ruffled his hair.

I smiled, "Hi! I'm Y/n Cassiel Aizawa."

Mitsuki laughed, "Such a pretty name, why don't you come inside, have you two had dinner yet or anything?" She asked, as she dragged us both across the lawn into their house.

Finally meeting the parents guys LMAO