"You're just like mom. Siding with the villains and acting this way, you are just like a villain!" Balling your fist, you punched the cement beneath your body. "You and mom are villains if you both act this way! I tried my best! I still do! Bakugo is helping me with school and I have support from everyone!"

Bakugo heard your conversation ring down the hall. "She has to be in the room!" he blurted, seeing the lights stay on a dimmed yellow colour.

"Mom was right!"

"No, she wasn't! She never was and never is! I made it into the academy and did she think I was going to make it? No!" you blurted, hitting your fist into the ground again. You lowered your forehead to the chilling ground, the tears making a pool.

A loud bang hit the door, causing it to fall on the floor, the bang ringing in your ears. Looking towards the bright light, you noticed Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Hey! Stop acting as her brother!" Bakugo shouted. Raising your eyes towards the figure, you noticed a mud-like substance warp from Buddy to Toga. Gasping, you shoved your back to the wall as she grinned with her fangs glistening in the dimmed light.

"I guess you guys took out the men guarding this door," Toga mumbled, sighing. "I told them to get more men." Suddenly, she sprinted towards the two boys, swinging her knife around.

Why am I sitting here? A villain is trying to hurt my friends.

You tried to move, but you couldn't.

I thought she was Buddy. I can't believe I called him a villain. I can't believe I said he was like mom!

"Bakugo! Grab her!" Bakugo found an opening, rushing your way.

Quickly, you stood, not even thinking about the two boys.

She pretended to be Buddy!

Rushing forward, passing Bakugo, you leaped onto her back, ripping the knife out of her hand. She gasped at your sudden presence. "Get off of me!" Toga leaned back, making you use your body to swing her around. She hit the ground with a harsh impact, making her feel a bit dizzy. Your body straddled her back, gripping the knife tightly. Your legs wove around hers so she wouldn't flail them.

"It's your fault!" you blurted, feeling the tears run down your face as you lifted the knife above her unconscious self.

"Wings!" Bakugo blurted, making you freeze.

What the hell am I doing? Was I about to...stab her just now?

Sniffling you saw her open her eyes, but she could hardly move. Lowering your hands, you dropped the knife. Your eyes hid from the two boys as you angeled your straightened palm towards Toga's neck.

I'll just knock her out.

Within a swift action, the side of your hand hit the back of her neck, forcing her eyes closed.

"Hey!"

Kirishima watched your every action, saying, "She didn't kill her."

"She was about to!" Bakugo blurted.

Hearing his voice, you stood and slowly wobbled towards him.

He is here again.

Leaning forward with no more strength, Bakugo caught you, widening his eyes to your gesture. Your arms slowly wrapped around his torso. The tears on your cheeks morphed into his dirtied clothes. You sniffled, him feeling your shoulders bob to your sobs. "Thank you, so much."

He stood, feeling a thump in his chest. Kirishima lifted the unconscious Toga, looking toward Bakugo. He mouthed, "Let's go."

Bakugo shoved you forward, but you stumbled back. He reached forward, seeing your body drape across his arms as if you were a ragdoll. "Why can't you just walk on your own?!" He lifted you onto his back. He gripped your thighs as he rushed towards Kirishima.

Feeling this presence, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Bakugo was here.

You leaned your head in the nook of his neck, sighing as you felt your eyelids slowly fall. "Bakugo."

"What now?!" he blurted, rushing out of the garage-like place.

"I'm sorry for burdening you." With your words, he widened his red eyes, turning his head towards yours, noticing your eyes closed.

"Stop talking like an idiot! How can someone like you burden me anyway? You're just like all the other extras!"

A small chuckle escaped your slow breath. "I'm just like any extra around. I complain and I'm always in the way, aren't I? How could I not burden you?" Though you could speak now, your mind wasn't really in the right mindset. You had no filter as you were about to fall asleep on Bakugo's back.

"Just shut up!" Bakugo shot back.

"Ok, Bakugo." With one more sigh, your mind fell into a soothing sleep.