(Y/N): <rubbing his head> Heh heh. Sorry about that. But it's not really my fault. I was kidnapped.

Shino: <looking down> I was so worried...

(Y/N) smirked and patted Shino's head.

They then heard something landing on the ground. The three Shinobi turned and saw Kiba sitting on a huge dog.

Naruto: K-Kiba?!

Kiba: Hey! Naruto, it was you, after all! I thought I recognized your scent!

(Y/N) looked at the huge dog. His jaw dropped.

(Y/N): I-Is that... Akamaru?!

As he said that, Akamaru barked and jumped on top of (Y/N). The white haired male yelped as he slammed onto the ground. Akamaru proceeded to lick all over his face.

Naruto laughed while Kiba crossed his arms.

Kiba: Of course it's Akamaru!

Realization hit him at the moment. He jumped back.

Kiba: (Y/N)????!!!!!!

Shino: You just now noticed him?

(Y/N) turned his head to Kiba and smiled. He ruffled Akamaru's head. His face was covered in slobber.

(Y/N): That's me!

Kiba: Wh-Wh-Wh...

(Y/N): Wh-Wh-Wh...?

Kiba: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU JERK??!!

(Y/N): Okay, calm down.

Akamaru got off of (Y/N), allowing him to stand up.

Anime tears started streaming down Kiba's face.

Kiba: Y-Y-You were gone for so long!! Dammit!

He wiped his eyes, while Naruto and Shino looked on in shock.

Naruto: Is Kiba... actually crying?

Shino: It appears so.

(Y/N) giggled and pulled Shino and Kiba into a hug.

(Y/N): I'm here now. I missed you guys.

Kiba: <crying> Sh-Shut up, you moron! And I'm not crying! Just some dust flew into my eye!

Naruto: Yeah, right.

Shino: I'm surprised you didn't hear the rumors, Kiba. News of (Y/N)'s return is spreading like wildfire.

A small voice spoke up.

???: (Y-Y/N)...?

Everyone turned and saw Hinata standing in the street. Her eyes never left (Y/N). Her body started shaking and tears filled in her eyes.

(Y/N): <blushing> Hinata!

She fell on her knees and covered her face as she started sobbing, saying (Y/N)'s name over and over.

The white haired male hurried over to her and knelt next to her body.

(Y/N): <smiling softly> Yes, it's me, Hinata. <thinking> Holy crap, she's gotten so beautiful.

Hinata slowly looked up at him before blushing madly and looking back at the ground.

Hinata: <crying> Y-You're back...

(Y/N) pulled her into a hug, causing her body to stiffen. She put her face in (Y/N)'s chest and closed her eyes though. The blush never left her face.

(Y/N): I'm here, Hinata. I'm here.