🤍7.3🤍

THE SAME NIGHT GORDON SUDDENLY FELT BETTER, so he decided to organise a big party for all of us. There was a big table filled with different delicious dishes, so much wine, that sir Hebaron immediately attacked.

The musicians played amazing music from around the seven kingdoms and I enjoyed it very much. Riftan, who was by my side the whole time, pulled me to the dance floor and he's spin me around. I giggled and I grabbed his hands. We started dancing slowly, even tho the song was fast.

"Hahaha, the love birds are together again", I heard sir Hebaron shout at us raising his cup in the air, then he cheered with Elliot for us.

"Look at Riftan staying closer to her like she is going to run away", Gabelle joked, his cheeks were so red it was visible he was drunk.

They continued to joke around and I couldn't help, but laugh at all the jokes. Riftan looked so serious, he's never been a person with a good sense of humour, so I'm not surprised. But then he turned to me.

"They are right. I should make sure you never disappeared again", he said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

Riftan let go of my hands and I watch him as he pulls something out of his armour. I couldn't see what it was, but when he fell on his knees in front of me I put my hands on my mound.

The music suddenly stops and the attention is on us. Riftan looks at me with his green-ish eyes and opens the velvet box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. I was stunned by the beauty of the diamond. Riftan's cheeks were even more red now.

"Seven years ago I found you on the streets with your ugly dirty dress, with your hair messy and tears in your eyes", he began to say and the beginning sounded a little offensive

"Ayy, Riftan, that's rude, brother", sir Hebaron cut him off and they all laughed.

"Can I continue?", he threw him a dirty look and they all shut up, then he looks back at me and his eyes fell on my face, "I feel in love with you the moment I looked at you. I never told you how I feel, because I was too scared that you won't feel the same way", he explained.

"Riftan", I put my hands on my heart and I was ready to cry. His words were to touching.

"Get to the point, Romeo!", again the knights were interrupting his speech.

"When I received that letter I immediately wished it was from you, because I couldn't imagine any other woman loving me more than you", Riftan pulled the letter, that he kept in his armour the whole time, "and then I finally man up enough to tell you how I feel. I kissed you, I hugged you..and then I messed up".

"Let's forget about that, should we?", I ask.

"I don't wanna forget, because I promise it will never happen again. I promise to protect you, to love you and to be honest with you, if you make me the happiest man..will you marry me, Eleanor?", he finally got to the point. Everyone stayed quiet and I smiled from ear to ear.

"YES!", I said and I bend down to kiss him.

Everyone screamed with happy voices, Gordon and sir Hebaron were wiping tears away and hugging each other. Ruth was smiling a little bit and he nodded his head in approval. Riftan put the ring on my ring finger, then stood up and kissed me passionately.

"I'll start planning the wedding immediately, my Lord", Gordon came to us and put his hand on Riftan's back tapping it a little bit

"Before that...", sir Hebaron came to us, he was obviously not in his best condition and his breath smells like alcohol, but he steps to me and wraps his hand around my neck, "first out boy over hear has to get my blessings".

"Are you joking?", Riftan looked at him and rolled his eyes at my 'father'.

"No! Now you gotta take our blessings, since Eleanor is like a daughter, a sister and a granddaughter to us", sir Hebaron, sir Gabelle and Gordon lined up in front of Riftan with proud expressions on their faces.

I laughed as Riftan sighted deeply and fell on his knees in front of sir Hebaron. The red haired man gives Riftan his masculine hand and Riftan kissed it as the tradition wants. I laughed again, when I saw him doing this to Gabelle, Gordon, Uslin, Ruth and the rest of the knights. When he was finally done he stood up and looked back at Hebaron.

"Am I blessed now?", he asked.

"Almost", sir Hebaron pointed at him with a finger and grinned from ear to ear, "where are the presents for our Eleanor?".

"You're playing with your life right now".

"Hey, I only have one daughter. I want it to be a traditional wedding, okay?".

"SHE'S NOT YOUR REAL DAUGHTER", the rest of the knights pointed out.

"I'm the closest to father to her, so you all can kiss my behind, right Eleanor?", sir Hebaron looks at me with a smile.

"Yes", I nod my head.

Riftan looked very annoyed. He is so strong and start, but sometimes he can't catch the joke, so we like to mess around with him. Just like now. He can't catch the joke again.

"I'll take care of the presents", Riftan said and came to me, "now can I take my fiancé?".

"Of course you can, boy, we were just joking with you", sir Hebaron laughed in his face and the vein on Riftan's forehead popped out.

I stopped Riftan before he kills anyone. I wrap my arms around him and I hug him tight, he hugs me back and a smile appeared on his beautiful face. The music started again and the rest of the knights had a blast. Gordon gathered all the servants to prepare them for a lot of work tomorrow.

"When is going to be the wedding?", Gordon asked us and I shrugged.

"Tomorrow night", Riftan said, "I want it as soon as possible, I can't wait anymore".

UNEDITED
A/n-wedding chapter next! 🥰